• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Flowchart How to Play My Character When I'm Absent

varden

First Post

Trit One-Ear

Explorer
I almost feel like giving it to one of my players who has trouble making her rogue gain CA in the heat of the moment.
My only critique is the stealth rules (for someone not familiar with them) are rather complex, and not fully covered on your sheet. But, I could take up a whole flow chart just working with stealth situations, so I can't blame you for that.

Trit

varden

First Post
My friend normally plays a fighter and told me that playing a rogue is a chess match in comparison. I'm not surprised your player would have trouble.

Stealth rules are from the errata that I physically printed, cut out, and glued into my PHB. Luckily for us, our DM is familiar with their complexities.

Thanks, I really hope it helps your player.

Last edited:

elephantgrey

First Post
this got me wanting to make a flowchart for my level 3 Cavalier, Bard hybrid im playing in a game at the moment, but it ended up Quite a bit more complicated than what you did.
Ive attached it and heres the link to the character sheet if anyones interested: Castia.

Attachments

• Castia encounter flowchart.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 122

the Jester

Legend
this got me wanting to make a flowchart for my level 3 Cavalier, Bard hybrid im playing in a game at the moment, but it ended up Quite a bit more complicated than what you did.
Ive attached it and heres the link to the character sheet if anyones interested: Castia.

I'm just sayin', it would be easier to just fake it off your character sheet.

Too much stuff going on in there.

elephantgrey

First Post
Yeah, i didnt really make it to be a cheat sheet, i just got the urge to make a flowchart…
And the characters really simple to play, its basically, get aura's up, hit things with atwill, once per encounter interrupt an attack and nova all encounter powers on attacking enemy.

EDIT: i made a cheat sheet style one, added to post.

Attachments

• Castia encounter flowchart.simple.pdf
    516.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Remove ads