• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For Hal

Inzae

First Post
This is what happens when Hal and I go out

cart204.gif

Davis

Inzae

First Post
Prowling the mean streets

Man

Thats us prowling the mean streets checking out prospective wives (don't tell my wife!!!!!!!!!!).

In general this cost Hal and I a lot of

money8.gif

and results in nothing more than us getting

snowman030.gif

Davis

Ghostwind

First Post
Good one Davis! Might I remind you that you guys are still due to make a trip to my location. There are, after all, more "gentlemen's clubs" than you can shake a stick at, plus more places serving copious amounts of alcohol than you can count in a single night...

On second thought, better make sure Hal brings his badge. Probably need it to stay out of trouble.... :D

MEG Hal

First Post
Ghostwind said:
Good one Davis! Might I remind you that you guys are still due to make a trip to my location. There are, after all, more "gentlemen's clubs" than you can shake a stick at, plus more places serving copious amounts of alcohol than you can count in a single night...

On second thought, better make sure Hal brings his badge. Probably need it to stay out of trouble.... :D

You people are sick and preverted--WooHoo :p

davewoodrum

First Post
I'm not about to mention that my hometown... Marion, VA... is best known as the hometown of Mountain Dew as well as a large state mental hospital in addition to housing a prison for the criminally insane.... which sits right next door to the Pepsi plant ironically...
keep in mind this is a town with a whopping population of 8,000+ people.

Oh...for ladies? We've got a women's Job Corps right in town. I wrestled there once... wore my mask (insert kinky remarks here) and the whole nine yards... still didn't pick up the chicks!
(Does this say something about me or what!?!)

tensen

First Post
davewoodrum said:

Oh...for ladies? We've got a women's Job Corps right in town. I wrestled there once... wore my mask (insert kinky remarks here) and the whole nine yards... still didn't pick up the chicks!
(Does this say something about me or what!?!)

A mask and a kilt?

Or was it a different nine yards?

davewoodrum

First Post
Actually a kilt would have probably helped....

I was wearing tie dyed jeans.

Ahhh well, I'm married and most of the girls there these days prefer... well, the girls there these days so I really wasn't looking anyways... still it's fun to be drooled on from time to time. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads