D&D 1E Mortality Radio, Adlon’s 650+ piece collection

Kaeliece

Villager
In the early hours 2000’s before podcasts were a thing a man named Adlon burst through the ceiling and became a pioneer of his time. Mortality Radio drew in fans of D&D from across the globe as well as the brilliant people who made the campaigns people played. Sadly Adlon passed away September 15th 2023 and my husband and I have inherited his extensive and well maintained collection as well as interviews from his time as Adlon.

Please if you have a love for the game, especially the roots of this amazing game and it creators I can not ask enough you follow me as I unpack his amazing life.

Join me as I upload Adlon’s interviews with legends like Larry Elmore, Hal Greenburg, Dustin Clingman and even on of the godfathers themselves David Arneson.

Stay tuned as Fridays new episodes are uploaded in honor of Mortality Radios air slot as well as previews of his collection and even if/when things go up for sale Auction.

I promise this is a piece of history you want to be involved in, I feel feel honored and overwhelmed every second of the day as I lead this journey.

Last edited:

Remove ads