Mortality Radio-Adlon passes away

Kaeliece

Villager
I seen people were searching for Adlon and copies of Mortality Radio years ago. It is with a heavy heart I announce Adlon passed away at the age of 61. We have inherited his collection. And currently cataloguing it along with recording me and PDFs from his time on Mortality Radio. I plan to make a tribute page and find a way to share and upload all of this so that those who knew him can reminisce and so I can honor his life long passion.

Sad to hear about Adlon's passing, but It's nice to know is work will be preserved for posterity. There's so much of the hobby's history that's been lost, especially stuff from the early days of the public internet.

Kaeliece

Villager
Sad to hear about Adlon's passing, but It's nice to know is work will be preserved for posterity. There's so much of the hobby's history that's been lost, especially stuff from the early days of the public internet.
It makes me happy as well as my husband (Adlon’s son) to know he is remembered and will continue to be. I will share the site information once it is complete.

His love and passion was passed down to his son and then to our sons thereafter.

Kaeliece

Villager
Hey guys, Page is up and running....still figuring things out but follow along if interested and please spread the news to any you know who may be interested. I would love any feedback, I am slowly making my way through his collection of books, dice and all his Mortality media files but it is alot! Stay with me, converting this stuff to fit the new formats is all new to me.

First two episodes are up and running (one i and one is being uploaded as we speak.) Episode dates are 01/03/2003 with special interview guest Larry Elmore as well as Episode date 01/17/2003 with Special guests: Hall Greenburg and Dustin Clingman co-founder of Zeitgeist Games

Last edited:

Kaeliece

Villager
Oh no. I remember Adlon well. I haven't heard from him in nearly 20 years, but I liked him a lot.
Is there any chance you could post a tribute to him? I don’t know how to reach those that would/should need to know. I reached out in a personal message but haven’t heard anything. I am going to post his audio on Fridays (2 episodes at a time) on Adlon’s mortality memoirs on Facebook as well as share his collection which is extensive.

please feel free to contact me here or email directly at Medical.genie@gmail.com

Adlon had alot of passion and love for this and his life got twisted up and he was forced to give it up for his kids. His passion did not fade though as his live for DnD passed to his son which drew me in and now lives in our boys as well.

I want to share his love with his past connections and maybe even inspire current generations and newer as well.

Please and thank you in advance,
Adlon’s daughter in-law

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I may be misremembering but I'm pretty sure he interviewed me on his show once. But we are talking like 20 years or more ago so I could be wrong!

Kaeliece

Villager
I may be misremembering but I'm pretty sure he interviewed me on his show once. But we are talking like 20 years or more ago so I could be wrong!
I am slowly going through the recordings I have found and will be uploading them on Fridays in honor of keeping his tradition!

If I find one with you I’ll make sure to let you know.

Remove ads