For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

evandariel

First Post
Memnus told me I only had mid 13000 for my xp, which means I'm still fifth level, Em. I figured if Aros was 6th level, being new and all, I would be too, but I'm not. Sucks but oh well. Still alive eh? heh.

Last edited:

Emiricol

evandariel said:
Memnus told me I only had mid 13000 for my xp, which means I'm still fifth level, Em. I figured if Aros was 6th level, being new and all, I would be too, but I'm not. Sucks but oh well. Still alive eh? heh.
Oops, Memnus has it right. I plugged the wrong numbers into my spreadsheet. I'm sure you are wondering about the lower XP - it's just a matter of sessions you missed, before my accident. I mean, you missed basically a couple months of play, so that hurt your XP. I estimate you'll level in three more sessions (two if one is more challenging than usual).

Meier and Aros joined at the average level of the party, rounded to the nearest whole number (6).

Arkhandus

First Post
As I noted earlier in our downtime posts, Argus was training for a level of Fighter as his 6th, so that's what he's gained. Still need to hear what XP Argus should have from the last few sessions though, as he didn't have quite enough before the downtime to level, not until recently.

Memnus

First Post
I've finally got DSL at my apartment. Will you be free, say, tomorrow (Thursday) night? Let's tenatively say 8 pacific (2 0hours after standard game time). That work?

Memnus

First Post
Yep, still on for tonight.

For everyone's reference: I work 9-5, but check my email from there. If you need to get hold of me quickly, try byoung AT hmc DOT edu.

Remove ads