• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Memnus

First Post
Re tonight: Due to the folly of trying to find a time when four students from three different colleges can meet to work on a project, I'll have to bow out an hour early from the game tonight. Unfortunately, I can't promise that this won't happen again as the semester goes on; the best I can do is say that I'll try to work in smaller, more manageable groups.

See you tonight!

evandariel

First Post
Hey Em, I sent another email because I didn't hear back from you. You may have a duplicate email if you did receive the first one. It's just my character stuff.

Also, I have to drive Lisa to Bronte (a semi-close yokel village) and drop her off before the game. Assuming everything goes well (I leave in about 10 minutes and it's a 30-40min drive there and back), I will be back right about game time. If not, I will only be about 10 minutes late. Sorry for any inconvenience.

SEE YOU TONIGHT EVERYONE!!!
At last.

Emiricol

I apologize for missing tonight's session. Some stuff has come up with my father. I'll certainly be missing next weekend also - if someone wants to run a session, I won't mind.

I'll be missing a further two weeks at the end of the month and/or early next month, as I have to move unexpectedly. Family stuff. Then in late April my wife is due. Just letting you all know what I'll likely be missing.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, best of wishes to you and yours, Em.

Name yer boy something strong like Magnus, or Spartacus. {:^D Dunno what if it's a girl.

Emiricol

Thanks :) It will be a boy, and we're naming him Aidan. My wife's idea. I'm just happy it isn't something unpronounceable! Despite intermittent scary trips to the ER, the baby has so far beat the odds and not been born. She just hit the last trimester, and even if she delivered tonight the odds of survival are 85%. Been a rough road, but we're almost there without mishap :D

The move, not sure now when that will happen. It'll be a quasi-move, as I'll have to repaint and fix up my house and deal with brokers and so on, all of which will take a few months, but I have to move ASAP, probably at the end of February. The last time I moved, I had about a fifth the stuff we own now. Funny how that works. Some of you guys probably remember the last time I moved. Can't believe this game (bandora and FMTG) have been going on for so long. Literally since a month before 3.0 came out!

Anywho. Enough nostalgia. Have a great week,and enjoy the weekend!

Emiricol

Unfortunately for the game (but fortunately for me) the move is going to happen next weekend. Seems the timeline got moved up. I'll be fixing up my current house on weekends after that. So, for at least the next few weeks, the game will be on hold :(

If someone else wants to take the DM reins...

Remove ads