• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

evandariel

First Post
You already received my character, so I'm good to go whomever DMs. If no one's able that's cool, and I certainly understand Em. I myself have had real life take precedence more than once as you know ;)

good luck and all. I'd help you move but I have no means to get the thousand miles over there... hehe

Emiricol

A reminder that this upcoming weekend I'll be moving still, and won't be able to DM. I *might* be done by the following weekend, but I don't think so.

Emiricol

Slow and painful :) I have very few possessions here just yet, but I hope to get at least half my stuff up tomorrow or Wednesday. I *might* be able to resume FMTG this weekend. Probably, it'll be the following weekend however.

Rish

First Post
Well, I've been roped into something that's supposed to run 4-6 but will certainly run overtime, possibly hours overtime, and my main computer is currently lying gutted in the middle of the floor, but I'll get there as soon as I can.

firehorse

First Post
I'm about 400 miles from home right now, but I hope to get home in time. I may be a little late, so start without me if you have to.

Emiricol

Alright, with two probablies and two maybes, I think it's best to hold off. (Lord knows I have plenty of stuff to do yet, with the move). So let's plan on restarting this campaign next weekend (13th). I'l make another trip to the old house instead, to pick up more stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads