For the emperor ! (IC thread - always recruiting )

Jemal

Adventurer
McClane charges towards the ganger and fires again, not noticing the cart-bomb being tossed down the street behind him.
His shot blasts into the wall "DAMIT, Hold still or I'll cut Yer legs off!"

OOC: Half action move to get within 3 m, half action shoot.
BS 43+30 Point Blank range=73
Really?

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
Round 3 initiative
McClane and Rat (Half action shoot./firing two guns)
Tough guys. (Shoot and take cover)
Zhent (run for cover)
Kestrell (pushing the cart, taking aim)
Trixie (running for cover)
Brutis (following Trixie)
Kincaid (push the man in flight suit into safety)
Man in flight suit.(getting pushed, being baffled)

(Red=ghosted actions)

Rat sees McClane firing at the two tough guys and adds his suppressive fire to the general mayhem, causing the two tough guys to duck even further in the doorway. The rest of the band scatters into cover with Brutis providing an extra meatshield for Trixie. The man in the flightsuit is bedazled by all that happens and gets shoved roughly away by Kincaid. Kestrell pushes the cart in the direction of the two tough guys but is surprised by the ease of movement, causing the cart to smack into the doorway that was just about to be opened. She lines up her shot. McClane sees the cart zoom past him just before taking a shot.

Round 4
McClane and Rat (Half action shoot + half action move/)
Tough guys.
Zhent
Kestrell
Trixie
Brutis
Kincaid
Man in flight suit.

Remember : you have fate points for rerolls. Post if you want to use any. McClane can either take his shot or edit his action to duck away (the cart zooms by before his turn). I was waiting for the two newly returned players to take an action, but opted to ghost their action to keep things moving. No worries, hop in whenever you find the time.

The Emperor Protects :)

Attachments

• streetcorner4 (2).jpg
    streetcorner4 (2).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

muggie2

First Post
Round 4
McClane and Rat (Half action shoot + half action move/)
Tough guys.
Zhent
Kestrell
Trixie
Brutis
Kincaid
Man in flight suit.

Holding my action. With a "meat stick" in the left hand and a stub revolver in the right, in a doorway with Brutis covering, a gas cart possibly going to go bang and a confusion of both good, bad and neutral people in the vicinity, it's better to wait and see.

Corrossyph

First Post
Having just dropped on the floor and seeing where the cart ended, Kincaid can't help but smile.

'Shooting at a arbitrator, huh? Not respecting the law and the badge, huh? Well, let's see how you thugs like this firework!' she grumbles, while she aligns her shot carefully and gently squeezes the trigger.

OOC: hit with two extra successes. Hope nobody minds the skiping of the line a little but since last reply is more than one week old, i went for it

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Hmm, reading that init list, it might have been my turn. I was going to delay until I saw if the thugs were backing down and shoot if they weren't....but it's academic now. Sorry though, I thought the thugs went before Kes, so I was waiting to see what they did...didn't occur to me that it was my turn. :( )

Remove ads