For the emperor ! (IC thread - always recruiting )

DrZombie

First Post
OOC: does Zhent's remaining half action allow him to take cover behind the cart with Trix?

OOC: Yeah, consider him behind cover, I'll edit the round summary

Attachments

• streetcorner4 (1).jpg
    streetcorner4 (1).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
"Aw rutting hell." McClane looks down to Rat beside him, then steps to the edge of the alley and raises his voice, sweeping aside his cloak to reveal that he is fully armoured and leveling his shotgun "I Reckon everybody best calm down 'fore things get hostile." He sweeps his gun back and forth, daring anybody to challenge them.

OOC:
Half action: step forward to mouth of alley. Other half: Ready action to shoot the first hostile target.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Wasn't trying to do a skill check, I have no training, was just letting them know that if they are hostile they will be shot.

DrZombie

First Post
Round 2.

McClane draws his shotgun in the hopes of preventing things from escalating, clearly showing his shotgun and armor.

[sblock=ooc]
Hey lads, I'll forward this round in a few days presuming everybody is holding his actions to see if the fertilizer hits the rotating blades after McClane draws his gun. Corrossyph, you still want to draw on the guy in the flightsuit this round? Shayuri, you've got your gun pointing at the guy, you holding your action as well or are you going to shoot? [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Easy there, friend," Kestrel says in a voice that very much does not sound friendly. "That's a serious charge to make, and can lead to tragedy if acted on hastily. Now I didn't see or hear anything like witchcraft, from this man or any other. Are you sure you're not just having a bad Zoom trip?"

She doesn't lower her lasgun, or move from her position in front of Zhent, but neither does she fire.

jackslate45

First Post
"Ya, serrsly man. Who you think ya ar? Wait, I noes you, you that guy who ows me 100 thornes! Where my money huh?! Where my money?!"

Hoping to stall for time so the others can get into position, Rat starts going on about having the guy owe him money.

Rat is gonna Blather in an attepmt to confuse the guy.

Corrossyph

First Post
Kincaid doesn't hesitate to act as she sees everyone jumping to their guns. 'This is going to get ugly and quick. Too much bystanders here. I gotta stop this before this explodes!'

Her thoughts racing though her brain, she reveals her arbitrator ID, then pulls out her shotgun, cocks it, aims it at the guy in the flightsuit and shouts 'In the name of the law! Freeze! I've got a warrant with your name on it so you're coming with me. We could do this nice and quiet or you can do it the hard way. Lie down on the floor with your hands spread out!'

Finger ready to squeeze the trigger, she awaits the response.

[sblock=ooc] moved 'premature' action to here, hold combat action to react before the flightsuit guy in case he still pulls a gun or whatever, ready to blast him before he has the chance to do something [/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Harrigan Zhent, Imperial Psyker

[sblock=ooc]Back from my emergency trip, catching up as I can...[/sblock]

The voices in Zhent's head chitter excitedly at the prospect of blood and violence. The young psyker closes his eyes and reaches in his pocket, making contact with the psy-focus there. Guns the group seems to have covered; the small, scarred man decided that if he was going to unleash his less conventional talents again, he needed to make sure they had the desired effect.

With the high emotional charge in the area, however, not even his training could properly tune out the voices to channel more power. Zhent just hoped the man saw reason. Or saw the result of multiple gunshots. Whichever shut him up.

[sblock=ooc]Full round focus action, +10 for psy-focus. Blech. Fail.[/sblock]

muggie2

First Post
Trix hears the action going on, and takes advantage of the situation. Her way.
She asks the vendor "By the way, do you have any more sauce I can put on this?" and, if the vendor assents in any fashion, takes advantage of his distraction to add some sauce to her "meat" stick. Now, it looks right. Innocent.

Trix turns her head to look at the vendor.
"This kinda thing happen often enough that you've got a Get Outa Dodge plan? I gotta say, it's way more interesting than doin' inventory..." [she flashes him a grin] "...but it's not the kinda bulletpoints I'm used to, you know?"
As she distracts him with words, her right hand (the one *not* holding a "meat stick" of even more dubious origin than the original) is unbuttoning the safety strap holding her stub revolver in its side holster.

Remove ads