For the emperor ! (IC thread - always recruiting )

DrZombie

First Post
The guy in the flightsuit is reaching into his jacket and..

[sblock=ooc]
Round one initiative order:
McClane and Rat (half action move, half action left)
Zhent (half action casting, half action left)
Kestrell
Trixie and Brutis
Kincaid (full move closer)
Man in flight suit.

Use of psychic powers always has an effect on the surroundings, it's just when you have to roll on the tables that it gets dramatic.
[/sblock]

McClane and Rat continue walking towards the group, when they see they're getting geared up for trouble.
An eerie silence falls over the street for a split second and the man in the flightsuit recoils, revulsion and hatred fighting over the space on his face.
Kincaid rushes closer, shotgun at the ready under her trenchcoat.

Attachments

• streetcorner2.jpg
    streetcorner2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
"Aw gorram it! Outta the way!" McClane whips out his shotgun as he continues towards the group, waving the ganger ahead of them out of his way.

OOC:
Can't remember what actions can be combined in this system, but if I can draw a gun while moving, I'll do so and move towards the corner (Or if McClane happens to still HAVE his shotgun out...), Hoping to use it as cover. Otherwise just draw shotgun.

jackslate45

First Post
Rat was very happy to be out of that forsaken place, but most important was that he got rid of that...thing While everything appeared to be successful, once him and McClane left the building he felt that something was up. It was McClane's drawing of his gun that crossed the line. "Great, bloody great. Left one ol' place of piss and out into..."

Drawing his pistol from his left holster, he follows behind McClane, feeling somewhat safe behind the man's shotgun

Free: Quickdraw Pistol
Half-Action: Move forward to get into view of the rest of the street

muggie2

First Post
Trix ducks past Brutis and behind the vendor's stall. She gestures to the vendor to get down, then says to him/her:
"Guys with guns out over there. Mind if I duck down here out of the way?"
She takes the opportunity to check out the heating system on his cart. Liquid fuel, compressed gas... either could come in handy later.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel realized in a heartbeat that Zhent had tried something, and that the man had some idea what it was. If it worked or not, she didn't know and wasn't chancing.

She leapt to interpose herself between the man and Zhent, yanking her lasgun from its holster and covering the be-jacketed man with the glassy eye of its firing aperture.

Corrossyph

First Post
Kincaid carefully moves on, ever closer to the target as she see the events unfolding.

[sblock=ooc] moved premature action to be in order with initiative round [/sblock]

Last edited:

muggie2

First Post
Trix ducks past Brutis and behind the vendor's stall. She gestures to the vendor to get down, then says to him/her:
"Guys with guns out over there. Mind if I duck down here out of the way?"
She takes the opportunity to check out the heating system on his cart. Liquid fuel, compressed gas... either could come in handy later.

Trix hears the action going on, and takes advantage of the situation. Her way.
She asks the vendor "By the way, do you have any more sauce I can put on this?" and, if the vendor assents in any fashion, takes advantage of his distraction to add some sauce to her "meat" stick. Now, it looks right. Innocent.

DrZombie

First Post
The guy in the flightsuit is reaching into his jacket and..

Round one initiative order:
McClane and Rat (half action move, half action draw gun/move and quickdraw)
Zhent (half action casting, half action take cover)
Kestrell (Draw weapon, aim.)
Trixie (ready explosives?)
Brutis (Move in protection of Trixie and draw gun)
Kincaid (full move closer)
Man in flight suit.

McClane and Rat continue walking towards the group, when they see the group getting geared up for trouble. They draw their guns and advance, shouting at people to make way.
An eerie silence falls over the street for a split second and the man in the flightsuit recoils, revulsion and hatred fighting over the space on his face. Realising his ploy has failed, Zhent dives for cover only to be confronted with Trix, fire, gas, and sauce-covered explosives.
Kincaid rushes closer, shotgun at the ready under her trenchcoat.
Kestrell moves in front of Zhent and draws on the man in the flightsuit.
Panic starts to erupt on the street.
Trixie is fiddling about plotting to develop a WMD. Brutis moves to cover her and draws his gun.
The man in the flightsuit is suddenly facing several gunbarrels. He popints at zhent and screams at the top of his lungs :"WITCH. HE'S A WITCH"

Several more guns are drawn and people look about.

OOC:
corrossyph, there's a boatload of double-entendres about you acting a bit prematurely, but I'll just not respond :). Your action the previous round was a full move. You'll have to wait your turn in the initiative order.

The spacers and prostitutes are diving into a corner, and the gangers draw a weapon and try to look for cover, when the accusation rings out over the street.

Your turn :devil:

Attachments

• streetcorner3.jpg
    streetcorner3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Corrossyph

First Post
OOC:
corrossyph, there's a boatload of double-entendres about you acting a bit prematurely, but I'll just not respond :). Your action the previous round was a full move. You'll have to wait your turn in the initiative order.

OOC: Ok, i kinda figured that the guy in the flightsuit lost this round because of the confusion created by Zhents mindgame, and thought that round two had already begun. Apparantly not :)

Remove ads