For the Greater Good

"Good good.. there will be time enough to be had for breaking of spirits and bodies." Nightswallow says with a unpleasent smile. "Unless her ladyship has other plans for things to be done.. we might find luck in the form of a commsion or some other further work."

Hesseroph

First Post
Sebastion: Paladin of Black and White.

*A grim smile darkens Sebastions face. His confident stride marks his path as he allows himself towards the Attendance Hall. Stopping suddenly he spins on one boot clad heel back towards the rest of the party. He extends a pitch tinted gauntlet in a beckoning gesture for the Slavemaster.*

"Please come along dear Slavemaster. Your invitation towards refreshments was most complying, and now I wish to know you. Tell me of your exploits, your conquests,... your call to power. I wish to compare tales as to see if you are truly the beast I believe you are. Come... we have much to share."

#Sebastion is seeking at this time information on what this man is capable of, wanting to know of his power (ie Magic and abilities) and resourses (ie weapons and manpower) through casual conversation. (I can act this out more directly should you so choose, just offering a streamline.) Sebastion simply asks a lot of innocent questions allowing the Slavemaster to expand through his arrogance... but before that...#

*Before the Slavemaster (if he chooses) catches up to Sebastion, he walks up beside "Nightswallow" and whispers with a sickingly vile grin...*

"M'Lady Nightswallow... I believe it to be benificial to stay for a bit. There are many here I would enjoy meeting. There could be much we could do if given the opportunity from the Baroness. Being slavetraders could be much more useful than simple thugs."

Nightswallow nods. "Indeed it is." she whispers back as her brown eyes bleed to gold and back, a sign that she's troubled by something to those who know her. "But first.. we mustn't keep the lady waiting."

Jarval

Explorer
*Nessa kneels beside her fellow "prisoners". She shudders at the Slavemaster's intended treatment of Aerofax. While understanding Sebastion's ruse, she find the paladin's new persona deeply disturbing.*

Lord Boccob, let us win here, and win through quickly. Even the land itself seems heavy with the taint of evil...

Lichtenhart

First Post
Norin always found himself unable to fully understand why men choose evil. Now, he can't understand the slavemaster. But, he also thinks, he can't let his curiosity cloud his judgement. He'll have to fight, for all the innocents that already sufferend, and for all the ones who may suffer should they fail. Once again, his faith leaves no place for doubt or fear in his heart. As he and his chained companions wait, he prepares himself to break free from his bindings, and looks at Nessa, Sylinda and Staeven with a confident smile.

doghead

thotd
Sylinda catches Norrin's glance and hold his look long enough to let him know that she has understood. But she keeps her face neutral just in case.

Whenever she gets the chance, she glances around from beneath matted hair, taking stock of where they are and who is around.

Remove ads