For Us It Was a Tuesday

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
[MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION] , Ghoul 3 made an amazing five successful defensive rolls against Floch's axe attack, but that wasn't enough to save him from Floch's superior attack roll. He wasn't able to absorb the damage and will be killed off on the next update.
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] , you did it right and I count 6 successes.

To everyone, the map was not correct. Sorry, Thistle and Floch should be swapped. Floch just killed G1, so that means Thistle and Queenie are likely combining their attacks against G3. Sorry for the confusion. :( Unsung, you would probably want to back up Floch and Prometheus in the hallway.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Initiative. Just waiting for Echo's decision before I move things along. I'll also correct the map next post. Again, sorry. Ghoul 1 will likely attack Floch before it is killed by his axe. Ghoul 2 will be singed by Prometheus magic but may survive (I still have to roll for damage), but Ghoul 3 is going to be taking some rounds by both Thistle and Phoenix before it goes.

Thistle: 27
Phoenix: 21
Prometheus: 17 (Electrical attack, 4 successes vs G2)
Echo: ?
Ghoul 1: 14
Ghoul 2: 12 (2 defensive successes vs Prometheus' spell)
Salvatierra: 10
Ghoul 3: 10
Floch: 8

Shayuri

First Post
On realizing that her cover is blown, Echo uploads the data she recovered to her commlink, then severs her connection to the network, easing herself out of the fire back into the frying pan.

(Echo jacks back out into reality, taking the floorplans with her. Realworld Init: [roll0])

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Echo pops back into reality, but can't take any other action at this round. She is just in time to see Floch drive an axe into a ghoul's head, while Thistle and Phoenix killed another. The ghoul that Floch killed was able to get a claw on him, however, while the second ghoul wounded by Prometheus also slashed at Floch's thigh.

OOC: Floch suffers 2 hits from the first ghoul, and 1 from the other. He has to make his defense checks to see if he avoids the weak attempts. Thistle, Phoenix, Prometheus and Echo now up.

Thistle: 27 (killed G3)
Phoenix: 21 (killed G3
Prometheus: 17 (Electrical attack vs G2)
DEAD Ghoul 1: 14 (Attacked Flock)
Echo: 13
Injured Ghoul 2: 12 (2 defensive successes vs Prometheus' spell, attacked Floch)
Salvatierra: 10
DEAD Ghoul 3: 10
Floch: 8 (2 successes against him from Ghoul 2, 1 success against him from Ghoul 1)

http://www.enworld.org/forum/album.php?albumid=287&attachmentid=68918
Map
attachment.php

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Floch takes one hit from a ghoul claw. (Claws: DV (STR+1)P, AP –1). The ghoul has a STR of 6.

So Floch now has to roll to see if he soaks the DV 7 damage. If he does not soak all the damage, I believe he also takes a temporary -1 to his AP.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - reading the map, it seems Echo can't -see- any of this. I'll assume she hears the commotion though :) I don't think she can move far enough to get around those walls and still shoot though...she'll have to spend one turn just regrouping. I had no idea she was that far away when she went under. :))

Echo draws her gun and dashes around the cubicles to get a clear line of fire on the remaining ghoul!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Come on," Phoenix yells to Thistle, "I think there is more trouble in the other room!" She waits a moment for Thistle then dashes towards the noise.

OOC: OOC: Not sure I can get there and shoot in the same round.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Echo hears the commotion and cannot move into position to fire at this time. But Phoenix and her augmented agility is just barely able to make it out the door with enough breath left in her lungs to raise her gun and fire at the ghoul attacking Floch...

OOC: [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] , Floch is in melee with the ghoul, but was just hit. Do you want to take the shot?

Remove ads