For Us It Was a Tuesday

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Echo hears the commotion and cannot move into position to fire at this time. But Phoenix and her augmented agility is just barely able to make it out the door with enough breath left in her lungs to raise her gun and fire at the ghoul attacking Floch...

OOC: [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] , Floch is in melee with the ghoul, but was just hit. Do you want to take the shot?

OOC: OOC: Yes, definitely! I'm just not sure how. I think it's lots of dice :blush:

[section]Thistle hollered at Phoenix. "Be right there!" She frowned at the ceiling tile where the ghouls had fallen through, then climbed up to take a second look to make sure no more ghouls were crawling in the ceiling.[/section]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - that's 10 successes, which means you're doing 18 damage levels I believe. If you're using APDS then the enemy armor rating is reduced by 4, otherwise it's full. I'll say that...with 18 levels of damage, it's probably not going to make much of a difference. :))

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Floch is able to brush off the attacking ghoul, which is lucky for him as the creature's venom could have affected his reflexes and slowed down his actions. Between Queenie and Prometheus, the creature is blown apart with its pieces flapping to the ground and bits of grime dirtying Floch's clothing.

It is quiet in your immediate area, but you can hear further shouts of rage from down the hall. There are still ghouls about, but whether they are preparing for another charge or waiting in ambush, you cannot immediately tell. Thistle looks into the darkness over the fabricated ceiling tiles, but does not see any other ghouls rushing in to ambush at this time.

Last edited:

galenbd

First Post
Prometheus drifts to the ground and dismisses his levitate spell having heard the ghouls above them. It's not really going to help here. Free to concentrate, he casts Detect Life again looking around for where the other ghouls are, calling out directions and distances to his teammates standing around.

[sblock]Cast Detect Life at Force 6 which is over my Magic Rating.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4829469/
Drain Resistance just barely made it
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4829483/
[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Phoenix checks and rechecks her gun after the massive explosion that just came from it. "I love this baby," she purrs while stroking it. "Prometheus what's going on?"

Remove ads