For Want of a Nail (D&D - Any Edition)

Arrowhawk

First Post
I'd be more insulted if it weren't for the fact for why I am posting.

I will not be moving forward with this game. I just don't think the inspiration is working. Sorry,

Sorry to hear that the game is dead on arrival. Was thinking about this while driving home from work the other day and I was really interested in seeing how you were going handle things like healing surges from 4e in the context of 1e characters.

Rhun

First Post
rofl.

If you see me posting for a game, I'll pay you 10 plat not to submit ANUNDR....:lol:

To put it another way, ANUNDR is batting 1000.

One day, he'll find a home! One day.

Honestly, it is kind of a poor commentary on just how many games die on these boards.

Arrowhawk

First Post
One day, he'll find a home! One day.

Honestly, it is kind of a poor commentary on just how many games die on these boards.

Ha. Nice try on the cover, but I just rolled a 29 on my Sense Motive. Face it, ANUNDR is the kiss of death for PbP. You might even think about black mailing people with him. Threaten to join a game unless everyone gives you xp!!!

;)

Rhun

First Post
Ha. Nice try on the cover, but I just rolled a 29 on my Sense Motive. Face it, ANUNDR is the kiss of death for PbP. You might even think about black mailing people with him. Threaten to join a game unless everyone gives you xp!!!

;)

Hmmm...I like it.

Remove ads