• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forceria Sword World RPG

Layander

First Post
Does anyone know of a translation of the world setting of forceria? I know its in the sword world rpg book which only costs 8 dollars, but I do not read japanese. I appreciate any help in getting this setting. Thank you for your time.

jeffh

Adventurer
Does anyone know of a translation of the world setting of forceria? I know its in the sword world rpg book which only costs 8 dollars, but I do not read japanese. I appreciate any help in getting this setting. Thank you for your time.

I'd be interested too, in both the setting and the mechanics. I went looking for this information a few months ago and came up with a very basic summary of the latter (not sure where, or whether I saved it anywhere) and very little about the former.

Krensky

First Post
MMy understanding is the system is iffy, and you can get a lot of the setting by watching/reading the work from the same world. (The Lodoss series', Legend of Crystania, Rune Soldier Louie).

I'm not sure what system to suggest though, BECMI D&D at the least.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads