Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No WD you need to chose your round 1 action LOL And I think your guys are safe from the sleep it effects the smallest HD first so after even a 1/2 HD creature there isn't enough left to effect the others.

HM

IronWolf

blank
Before I choose my next target I wanted to verify something with the visible targets. It looks like the orc I hit dropped to -2hp left. I thought that took your condition to unconscious, not staggered?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Normally it would but in PF orcs have the ability to keep on even when reduced to negative hp. Feriocity I think it is called makes up for the 13AC and 6HP LOL

HM

IronWolf

blank
Normally it would but in PF orcs have the ability to keep on even when reduced to negative hp. Feriocity I think it is called makes up for the 13AC and 6HP LOL

Ah! Excellent! Another good reason for me to be playing a Pathfinder PbP to pick up on the nuances I quite possibly would have missed otherwise.

Thanks for the clarification HM.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Update tonight am heading to work now.

@Mowgli for Gerlari's actions that last round you should have a move or standard left. It only takes a move to finish opening the heavy door all the way it will stay open on it's own. So if you want to ready an action, go into total defense, or change weapons or what not it is up to you.

HM

IronWolf

blank
Just a heads up that I will likely be away from a PC for most of tomorrow. So if the round advances to me, Sabern will seek to move forward to the door up with Lusk and Gerlari.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Update tonight am heading to work now.

@Mowgli for Gerlari's actions that last round you should have a move or standard left. It only takes a move to finish opening the heavy door all the way it will stay open on it's own. So if you want to ready an action, go into total defense, or change weapons or what not it is up to you.

HM

OOC: Ready attack - trigger if any opponent moves into range while Gerlari's waiting for the rest of the crew.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok it took me about 20 edits to get it straight I think I need to look into a new type of mapper. I said that once before I think.

Any questions just ask. And IC is updated, told you the first stages of this module were chaotic.

HM

Remove ads