Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok a day late and a dollar short but I got it done LOL.

Need Lusk and Sabern to go to end the round, thanks.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Man didn't send my post said that they were at 3,000 people or someting hope this goes through.

@ IW the only orc left is asleep if you wish to change your action let me know if not I will assume you finished him off.

@ Mowgli just got Souls for Smuggler's Shiv in the mail ;)

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Re: Soul for Smuggler's Shiv

I've read through the setup and the first couple of encounters - you guys are gonna have some BIG fun! I'm gonna force myself to give proper attention to finishing up Silent Tide first, though. That should give me time to read through the guide to Mwangi and SfSS.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I just paged through and looked at some of the pics and when you say BIG you are right it is like 90 pages how long to run something like that???

Forever in pbp. :confused::erm::-S

It is put away I saw the newest AP on the boards at paizo and it looked like maybe something I would like to run and as it comes out Feb 2011 maybe after I run Forge of Fury.

HM

EDIT: The Cult of the Whispering Way weaves a wide-ranging conspiracy throughout the horror-tinged lands of Ustalav aimed at freeing the Lich King Tar-Baphon, better known as the Whispering Tyrant, from his eternal prison in the dungeon of Gallowspire. Their debased rites and malicious schemes set werewolf against vampire, ghost against terror from beyond time and space in a thrilling campaign that touches upon themes of classic horror and dark swords and sorcery!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I just paged through and looked at some of the pics and when you say BIG you are right it is like 90 pages how long to run something like that???

Forever in pbp. :confused::erm::-S

It is put away I saw the newest AP on the boards at paizo and it looked like maybe something I would like to run and as it comes out Feb 2011 maybe after I run Forge of Fury.

HM

EDIT: The Cult of the Whispering Way weaves a wide-ranging conspiracy throughout the horror-tinged lands of Ustalav aimed at freeing the Lich King Tar-Baphon, better known as the Whispering Tyrant, from his eternal prison in the dungeon of Gallowspire. Their debased rites and malicious schemes set werewolf against vampire, ghost against terror from beyond time and space in a thrilling campaign that touches upon themes of classic horror and dark swords and sorcery!

And that's only the first installment of six! To be fair, though, only about half of it is actually adventure. One of the best things about Paizo's APs (besides their general awesomeness when it comes to writing adventures) is all the extra stuff. In each installment there's a chapter of a serialized short story, several new monsters, information about the area in which the adventure takes place, new optional rules to cover some of the situations you'll run into, etc.

I've been running a group through Legacy of Fire. We started April of last year and are about 2/3 finished with the first installment. Figure a year and a half per installment, and you're looking at nine years of awesome adventuring! Now, some folks would say, "Nine years to finish a game?! That's WAY too long!" But I say, finishing the story is cool and all but the point of the game is the fun you have along the way - and nine years may not be long enough!

BTW: Gerlari's action is up in the IC.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I am ready for 9 years of fun LOL :p

IC is updated but IC was down and I wanted to get this in before next weeks EnWorld hiatis, for maintence.

HM

Remove ads