Forge of Fury PF system -OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Auris

"Nice you found some new friends, Sabern, but we have to move on, or we will end like them." Auris says impatient.

[sblock=OOC]

Yes, non-good character.

---

Says TN under alignment (I had to check, :p) So I would say good RPing WD.

Need to know which direction everyone wants to go. As it looks like leaving the commoners behind seems the course.

North or East please.

HM

seandwulf

First Post
Ears is just stirring the pot of contention a little, he'll go along with whatever we decide and will even lead the way! ;)

I would like to say again, we're leaving our tails in the wind by not clearing behind us.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No the hallway is only 10' wide

It is hard to put a door in the center of the two squares to make it look like it is at the end of the hallway (which it is suppose to be).

Sorry for any confusion.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey all before an update how about we set up a SOP for doors in the dungeon that way we need not wait on anyone and or have me miss something.

First we can assume that Ears will use trapspotting before reaching the door and then search the door frame/latch for traps. Do you want the standard for that second search to be a roll or a take ten (about one minute).

When it comes to opening the door who will do that who will ready an action to "cover them", and where is everyone standing normally. I say normally because some halls won't allow for the same postions but I will have everyone close as I can.

Use the little map below to give me a location and what you wish for your character to do. And the next doors we encounter won't take so long as this to get through.

lXl1l2l3l4l5l6l7l8l9l0l
lAl l l l lDl l l l l l
lBl l l l l l l l l l l
lCl l l l l l l l l l l
lDl l l l l l l l l l l

HM

IronWolf

blank
Sabern's SOP will be to stand back just a bit when a door is opened with a readied flamestrike.

Oh wait, that't the 9th level Sabern. So I guess, Sabern's SOP will be to stand back a bit and be prepared with the crossbow.

EDIT: Position wise he'd likely be in C4 or C6 depending on others positioning.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris would wait on D4 to let the others check the door and being probably not in the line of a lightning bolt or whatever. Before anyone touches the door, he want to use detect magic on it.

seandwulf

First Post
* Roll for second search
* Looks like I'm the lucky one opening the door! But I'll try to do it so others can get by me easily as needed.

Remove ads