• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

maraxion

First Post
Just updated from the beta 7 to 12, great things :)
I was wondering. is there anyway to change the pact magic level?
I have a 2. level warlock(special build) and get 3 known spell for pact magic level 1 and 2 slots. I wanted to change this to 3 slots, or pact magic level 2.

Last edited:

SansMoins

Explorer
Is the importing of the Adventurer's Log supposed to be working? I tried from 10 to 11 and 11 to 12 with no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

smbakeresq

Explorer
on the spell sheet, the spells are broken out by class and numbered with a superscript. However, at the top of the page both are numbered 1 in the superscript

Conandar

Explorer
v2.00b12
Character is a legacy Aasimar, 2 Warlock (Great Old One) / 2 Cleric (Tempest) / 1 Sorcerer (Storm) (he is slightly unbalanced mentally...)

This first picture is just as a 2 Warlock / 2 Cleric, and everything is fine.
Snap1.png

Then the sorcerer class is added...but the Sorcerous Origin is not yet selected.
Snap2.png

..then the Storm SO is selected...and all cantrips and spells become #N/A.
Snap3.png

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.00b12
Character is a legacy Aasimar, 2 Warlock (Great Old One) / 2 Cleric (Tempest) / 1 Sorcerer (Storm) (he is slightly unbalanced mentally...)

This first picture is just as a 2 Warlock / 2 Cleric, and everything is fine.

Then the sorcerer class is added...but the Sorcerous Origin is not yet selected.

..then the Storm SO is selected...and all cantrips and spells become #N/A.

Great explanation. Found bug, fixed in the next build. Unfortunately no work around for this, its specific to Storm Sorcery

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Just updated from the beta 7 to 12, great things :)
I was wondering. is there anyway to change the pact magic level?
I have a 2. level warlock(special build) and get 3 known spell for pact magic level 1 and 2 slots. I wanted to change this to 3 slots, or pact magic level 2.

No option to change pact magic level, other than your base level in the class

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 13 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

A few fast fixes for some of the recent bugs found. Let me know if there are any issues!

The Adventurer Log transfer should be working again, however due to the naming convention change it may only work with transferring from build 13 to 13+. A question to the community, do you prefer Adventurer Log or Adventures Log naming convention, if the later then I'll need to spend more time updating these and rename the worksheet this will then be fixed but will allow transfer from bulls 14 to 14+.

Thank you to everyone who provides feedback to refine and improve this character generator, keep the bug fixes and awesome ideas coming

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Last edited:

Conandar

Explorer
v2.00b13
import from v2.00b10
Sadly, the Character Sheet III for the previously mentioned Fighter 1 / Ranger 5 and Fighter 1 / Warlock 5 both have #N/A for all cantrips and/or spells.
Will have to try the builds from scratch to see if it is a import issue.

Remove ads