D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ShadowO

First Post
[Beta 4] Looking at the Pact weapon options in the attacks there are two things I noticed.

1. It appears you cannot apply your the hexblade feature to two-hand weapons, even after select Pact of the Blade that allows two-handers.
  2. It appears that charisma modifier is correctly applying to attack/damage now, however proficiency bonus is not adding correctly.
    • On a level 7 character (Proficiency Bonus +3) with 16 Charisma - I'm seeing a +5 to attack and I believe it should be +6.

hexblade.png

[Beta 4] Looking at the Pact weapon options in the attacks there are two things I noticed.

1. It appears you cannot apply your the hexblade feature to two-hand weapons, even after select Pact of the Blade that allows two-handers.
  2. It appears that charisma modifier is correctly applying to attack/damage now, however proficiency bonus is not adding correctly.
    • On a level 7 character (Proficiency Bonus +3) with 16 Charisma - I'm seeing a +5 to attack and I believe it should be +6.

Excellent Feedback. I really appreciate the effort to document as many details as possible.
Fixed in Beta 5

Thanil

First Post
Someone may have pointed this out already but the Warlock is missing some eldritch invocations. Agonizing Blast has disappeared for example.

jensgw

First Post
Sorry for the spam, figured might aswell get rid of the pm limit. So, on with the (small) bug report (v2.27):

* Warlcok Pact Magic should only scale to level 5 for spell slots
* Devil's Tongue Tiefling is Missing the Enthrall Spell - instead darkness shows up (first page, active features)

Not a bug but worth mentioning every time: This generator is :):):):)ing awesome, keep up the good work! If you need some help let me know.

I'm going to ask technical questionsabout a couple things way down in the weeds so feel free to ignore this completely.

I see that you replaced a huge number of VLOOKUP(...) functions with INDEX(...MATCH(...)) functions. Was this for increased performance or better compatibility with OpenOffice, LibreOffice, etc. or some other reason?

Also, I see a huge number of IF(ISERROR(a),b,a). Is there a performance or compatibility reason for not using IFERROR(a,b)?

KimoKhan

First Post
Would be really nice if Psychic Blades also show the number of d6 granted for the appropriate level. Bard Whispers.....can you tell what character I play?

Remove ads