• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Can you import from older version to the new?don't want to write again my character from the beginning.

Short answer, no.

Longer version, yes but requires a macro - planning this later once I find the time.

usually takes me a few minutes to convert from the old to the new using copy and paste as values

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Again Excellent work. I have found that the conditions of Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Stunned and Unconscious do not appear in the Conditions area. Also the 7th level Battle Master ability "Know your Enemy" isn't detailed under Race, Background, Class, and Feats.

Conditions added in V1.33

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
You will incorporate and the magic items later in the spreadsheet?

Thought about it but it's a lot of work for not a lot of gain. The tool is open enough to customise weapons, armor etc and give a character the benefits of those customised items (e.g. attack bonus, damage, stat, prof bonus, etc...)

I haven't gone through the DMG in detail for every magical item but if you see something that can't be done let me know.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Example of Elemental Evil "skin", users of office 2010-2013 will be able to choose the Dragon or Element skin (Dragon is default and fixed).

Character Sheet I Elemental Evil.png

Last edited:

BurntToast

Explorer
BUG in 1.32: Setting the character sheet to "Tiefling" only shows "#VALUE!" in the far right text box (where it lists racial and class bonuses).

BurntToast

Explorer
No, but all other races at least has the basic race traits... Tiefling just has "#VALUE!". Aasimar does this as well. It's nice to have the race traits pop up when creating a character so you can at least the bonuses and such before going into the nitty gritty with choosing levels and stats.

Also - BUG in 1.32: Survival does not reflect a proficiency bonus. Shows blank value if the character is proficient in that skill and it is also blank for the Bard's Jack of All Trades feature.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads