• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Bug found with Aasmair: Scourge when picking this sub race the Traits on the right say #value so no traits appear or languages on the start page also not the Racial stats do show up and the rest of the Aasmair sub races show up fine

Thanks for the feedback. Bug appears when the XP cell is blank, fixed in the next build.

Conandar

Explorer
v2.00b6
Bugbear 1 Ranger / 1 Fighter / 18 Ranger (Hunter)

For this build I selected ASIs 5 times (Ranger 4, 8, 12, 16, 19), but the Ability Scores area on the Start page only showed the level 16 and 19 (+2) point adjustments.
Ranger1.jpg
Ranger2.jpg

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
v2.00b6
Bugbear 1 Ranger / 1 Fighter / 18 Ranger (Hunter)

For this build I selected ASIs 5 times (Ranger 4, 8, 12, 16, 19), but the Ability Scores area on the Start page only showed the level 16 and 19 (+2) point adjustments.
`
Thanks Conandar, this was a strange one reported earlier - the cells where you normally see +2 had been deleted (maybe by me by accident?!) from level ~3 to ~14. Strange, but fixed in the next build.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 7 Released!

Beta Build 7 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Fixed most issues reported through the week. Let me know if there is anything I missed.

-Custom sheet now has macros for reset and import that are functional, testing required. Will only work with Beta Build 7 onwards...

The cool stuff to come:
-All VGM beasts/monsters to be implemented (familiars, undead minions, etc...)
-All MM beasts/monsters to be implemented (e.g. zombies, skeletons, etc...)

To speed up the release of the beasts in the tool, I need a hand with data entry from the community who are Excel savvy and have some spare time. Shoot me a PM if you're willing and able to help. Thanks!

As previously note on translations. The file is a lot more translation friendly, I need some help with translations for all languages - check out the Translations file (I think many translations are not correct but good for a first pass). If you're willing to help with the translations, let me know in the forum and we can correct any issues. The printable character sheet is now available in V2.00 for all languages in the download section.

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Last edited:

charlas221

Villager
Hi, thanks so much for this sheet! I just downloaded v2 and it's really cool, but I can't print. I get the error shown in the screen shot when I print or preview. *Edit: I've been printing this morning, so it's not a connection issue.

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 11.30.57 AM.png
SaveSave

hejtmane

Explorer
A Bug when you select spell sniper it increases all the spells except GreenFlame Blade and Booming Blade which should move to 10Ft this was confirmed by sage advice as valid they should also be put in the spell sniper option. Thank You (Note the 5ft jump is not effected) I am testing with Beta 7

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/01/14/can-booming-blade-and-green-flame-blade-used-with-a-whip/

Jeremy Crawford @JeremyECrawford

Spell Sniper does work green-flame blade. #DnDhttps://twitter.com/Dungarth/status/663459368252407809 …
6:20 PM - 8 Nov 2015

Last edited:

DDHRocks

Villager
Drop me a PM if you'd like help with the Excel entry. Just registered but I've been using the sheet for a while. I have some time and I'm pretty good with Excel.

Beta Build 7 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Fixed most issues reported through the week. Let me know if there is anything I missed.

-Custom sheet now has macros for reset and import that are functional, testing required. Will only work with Beta Build 7 onwards...

The cool stuff to come:
-All VGM beasts/monsters to be implemented (familiars, undead minions, etc...)
-All MM beasts/monsters to be implemented (e.g. zombies, skeletons, etc...)

To speed up the release of the beasts in the tool, I need a hand with data entry from the community who are Excel savvy and have some spare time. Shoot me a PM if you're willing and able to help. Thanks!

As previously note on translations. The file is a lot more translation friendly, I need some help with translations for all languages - check out the Translations file (I think many translations are not correct but good for a first pass). If you're willing to help with the translations, let me know in the forum and we can correct any issues. The printable character sheet is now available in V2.00 for all languages in the download section.

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Hydraaa

First Post
found a few more typos in beta 6

Scag paladin crown, Exhalted s/b Exalted in 3 places
Pseudodragon trait emtoins s/b emotions
Warlock Otherworldy s/b Otherworldly
Ranger hunter Whilrwind s/b Whirlwind in 2 places
Gods list, several I gods are in as l (old typing technique since they look the same)
llmater
lstishia
llneval
llesere
loun

Remove ads