• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Conandar

Explorer
1st level sorcerer (4 cantrips)
2nd level warlock (2 cantrips) which is patron of undying light (2 cantrips "light"+"sacred flame")
4th level pact of the tome, choose (3 cantrips) from other classes

Maybe I am missing something here, but I am pretty sure that 4 + 2 + 3 = 9, not 11. Sorcerer and Warlock classes do not get additional cantrips until 4th level in that class. (Even though cantrip power level is based on total character level, the acquisition of new cantrips is still based on class level.)

Dannyboy7702

First Post
1st level sorcerer (4 cantrips)
2nd level warlock (2 cantrips) which is patron of undying light (2 cantrips "light"+"sacred flame")
4th level pact of the tome, choose (3 cantrips) from other classes

I am beginning to see the issue. In "Unearthed Arcana - Light, Dark, Underdark" released by Wizards, the Warlock patron "Undying Light" gives you 2 additional cantrips "Light & Sacred Flame". If you look at the "Otherworldly Patron" selection area of Forge's Character sheet you do not see the patron "Undying Light", you just see "Undying". Those 2 patrons are completely different and have completely different features.

Compare Forge's "Undying" to the "Undying Light" found in Unearthed Arcana - Light, Dark, Underdark, I am sure you will see the difference. You just misread.

Dannyboy

Last edited:

warderbrad

Explorer
Which sheet and where does it say false?

On the Start sheet you can select a familiar and a horse, both appear on CSII  

I was not using the Beta when I reported this. So they are fixed in the Beta. Perhaps a text file in the downloads with issues from the released version that are known and either being worked on or fixed in the Beta would be a good idea.

Sorry for the distress this may have caused.

FyreMaster

Villager
[MENTION=6791775]ForgedAnvil[/MENTION]
2.0 Beta 9

Ranger .. spellcasting page shows no "spells per day" until level 4. it should show 2 first level spells as of level 2

it seems that it is still calculating at 1/2 of level.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 2.00 Beta Build 10 Released!

Download here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Hopefully fixed the spell issues in this build! From this build forward the import of the Adventurers Log should work (e.g. importing from build 10 to 11 will work, but not 9 to 10)

As always have fun!

Cheers
ForgedAnvil

Show your support, buy me a beer with
PayPal

Download the community FAQ here >>ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use. Thanks to flwad
Take a moment and rate thisif you like it, thank you!

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Not sure if this is just not supported, or is in fact, an error: Character photo does not import. Tested b8 to b9. Could possible have something to do with fact image was cropped?

Also seeing the AL sheet not importing dates, adventure, session, DM.

Thought on Adventure Name, by default, could it show the campaign name?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Currently the character Portrait doesn't import yet, moving forward from build 10 the Adventurers Log will be able to import (added the named variables)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads