Forging Fury

Ringmereth

First Post
Must I always take the lead?

Agarndas considers the area. "I propose that we follow the bank to the right for approximately a mile, then turn inland and locate a road leading to Rekkenmark. From there, we will act as native travelers. We should devise a uniform cover story for our presence, as well, so we can pass through to the lightning rail without further delay. Another factor to consider is our travelling papers, which could prove a liability if they contradict our fabricated background."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"I believe our warforged nature will be difficult to disguise, especially considering we will be nearing a significant population of Warforged slaves...and I myself am an escaped warforged from these parts. We should attempt to avoid detection as long as we can, avoiding civilization where possible. Having a cover story if we are stopped is a good idea: perhaps as slaves on a mission for a master. Unfortunately we will need papers proving that we are such. Any ideas around this problem"

Ringmereth

First Post
"If we were to find a sympathetic human to act as our master, there would be little suspicion of us. If we travel alone, the risk of detection becomes much higher. If we cannot devise a feasable method of gaining a human 'master', then stealth may be the next best option," Agarndas reasons.

Kerrz

First Post
OOC: Folks. I'm out for two weeks. It was questionable, or I would have mentioned something earlier. But I'm out, so here's a longer explanation -> http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=144235

I'm going to hand the reins over to you guys. Try your best not to go too hog-wild. Long-story-short you're going to roleplay your way into the seedy underbelly of Rekkenmark, trying to find a sympathetic person, and Primus' character is going to introduce himself and find you some false papers to get you on the lightning rail. Expand a bit on it, try to woo him to the cause.

Primus: it's your time to shine buddy. Consider this the railroad.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, perhaps I could use some connections to House Phiarlan to get us through. I left Diamonte on good terms, and I'm sure he'd be willing to do me a favor, even if it's simply manufacturing some papers." Tenor suggests.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"I at the very least have been to Rekkenmark before. I beleive I could still find the porrer side of town where we could find a human with an agile sense of law to aid us. I am certain, at least, few questions will be asked in that part of town. Shall we proceed?"

Ringmereth

First Post
"I concur," Agarndas adds. "However, we still require a route into the city itself. Walking in through the main gate will lead to unwanted questioning."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"That is true, but here in this country, they have a hobit of locking up the cities fairly securly. Sneaking into Rekkenmark would be quite hazardous. Perhaps we hsould simply prepare for questioning."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Rekkenmark is probably quite easy to sneak into. If we arive outside the wall by Rekkenmark and observe, I'm sure we'll spot more than a few people sneaking in and out in some fashion."

Remove ads