• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forgotten realm fast question

Grimmjow

First Post
Just really fast, Warlock Knights of Vaasa, who are they and will they be in the DDN forgotten realms. Like what I'm asking is if they have been a big thing and if they will keep them in there.

I was thinking that maybe i could be a member of them, i just don't want to get my hopes up if they aren't going to be in DDN, or of there is a good chance that they won't be.

Jack99

Adventurer
Just really fast, Warlock Knights of Vaasa, who are they and will they be in the DDN forgotten realms. Like what I'm asking is if they have been a big thing and if they will keep them in there.

I was thinking that maybe i could be a member of them, i just don't want to get my hopes up if they aren't going to be in DDN, or of there is a good chance that they won't be.

I hate to break it to you, but YOU will find it very hard to become a member of the Knights of Vaasa in DNDNext. Your character might fare better though...

the Jester

Legend

Check with your dm and see if he's going to massively rewrite his campaign when D&D Next arrives. It may not matter a dingo's kidneys.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
@OP: All we have heard so far about the Forgotten Realms timeline for 5E is that WotC wants to support pre- and post-Spellplague versions. Assuming that is what happens, I suspect the Warlock Knights will still be a part of Vaasa and the Moonsea North (and the main villains in my next campaign).

[MENTION=82555]the[/MENTION] Threadcrappers: Vaasa is actually a city in Finland.

(Rhetorical question: Why is any thread involving the Forgotten Realms threadcrapped to death and yet the mods just let it fly?)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads