Forgotten Realms Casting Call

Tokiwong

First Post
"Hey bub, welcome to Waterdeep, just come in off the train? Looking sort of fresh, seems like you might need a friend... Ol' Shane will take right good care of yah, looks like you could use a strong arm... carrying a sword? Still surprised they make those... well you know what I mean...

Just surprised is all, I got my trusty piece of steel here, nice and light and packs a punch... made by a gnome... she was... fires straight and true... so you reeady for the tour... come on I will show yah around...."

Forgotten Realms... the world of Faerun... the year is 1672, and much has changed... the world is a smaller place... steam engines rule the day... nations are Industrializing... the Elves of Evermeet continue to pull away from a land that is trangely growing foriegn to them... many lashing out... Trains criss-cross Faerun, connecting major cities. Dragons continue to roam, but veiw the technology and the strange new science of magitechnology with some cold suspicion... and keen interest...

Looking to see if there is Interest, looking at starting with 1st level characters built with 28 points ala DMG, using FRCS, Core Books, The Class Books from WoTC, Psionics, and Manual of the Planes if applicable...

Welcome to Forgotten Realms: The Industrial Age... just click on the link...

Last edited:

Takota

First Post
Sounds very interesting. I have been dieing for a new adventure to start casting players. I'm new to roleplaying in D&D though, so would you bother accepting a newbie? :)

Tokiwong

First Post
I am sure we can work with you

and just for clarification I am intending on using the boards in my link unless there is a clamor to do it here... but that is the intention...

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Indeed Tokiwong, but you adopt compaign setting from the IR, don`t you?

LOL not using the IR setting from the play by post... actually coincidence.. it just hit me the other day hen I was thinking fo the computer game Arcanum.... but I guess it might have influenced me... I doubt that it will be as wild... but I like the idea at least... and hope to run with it... I doubt it will be as wild... no killing of Demogorgon... the City of the Gods or stuff like that....

Last edited:

Remove ads