Forked Thread: Chicago Gameday XXI - Return to the Slave Pits - PC planning thread

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Vyv,
How do you want us to submit our characters to you. Send you a word document? I was working on my Dwarf Cleric tonight and I think I got it. I just am having a little trouble understanding skills. Do I really only have 4? Religion and 3 that I choose that I am than trained in? It just seems to be so much smaller than 3.5? Please help if I am way off.

Thanks guys, I am a noob.

Word works. Any readily-available format really. Yes, four. It's really not that bad considering they consolidated the list to 17 skills. Also, feats have been brought down in power compared to 3.x, so spending a fet for Skill Training feels less wasteful. And then the other skills you aren't trained in you still have a decent chance to succeed at since you still get 1/2 level + modifier.

Vyv,
I picked up an excel sheet online that looks okay to my 4e n00b eyes, but I'm not sure. Regardlessly it's filled out. I still, however, have a question about the rules:

I picked the ritual caster feat. How many rituals do I get?

Also, I'm still playing around with my mundane equipment and 100g worth of spending--mind if I email you that later today?

Let me know on here or via email if I've screwed anything up with the sheet which should find its way into your inbox somewhat shortly.

Cheers,

Trev

evilgenius8000

First Post
Hey, VB, here's my sheet. Couldn't figure out any other way to get it to ya besides just attaching it here.

Attachments

• KaemirCrowhaven.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 120

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Hey, VB, here's my sheet. Couldn't figure out any other way to get it to ya besides just attaching it here.

Sorry, thought people could attach documents using ENWorld email.

My email is vyvbasterd @ hotmail.com

Two things:
1) Potent Challenge requires Con 15
2) Would you mind bringing AV to Gameday? I do not have a copy of this yet.

Thanks!

Vyv

evilgenius8000

First Post
Ah! Thanks for noticing that about Potent Challenge... I'll go change it right away. And, yeah, I'll definitely bring the AV. I also have the Forgotten Realms guides if anyone needs to look at them.

EDIT: Also, I might be mistaken, but I think the stuff in AV is also in the that Rules Compendium thing on the Wizards site, if you have access to it.

evilgenius8000

First Post
The Compendium is pretty decent and includes all the errata. However, the search feature leaves a lot to be desired. For instance, if you want to look for fighter powers, there's really no easy way to sort by frequency, etc. So, I usually just search through the books and such.

AstroCat

Adventurer
Ok, here ya go. Sorry about the delay and please let me know if you see any problems.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AstroCat-Rogue.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 58

Remove ads