• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Fight Klub

PDS

First Post
Ah...but that is where they throw the curve. If you are a player and like the game, you can invite others to play the game using your handle on he website. From that point on you become that player's mentor and answer any questions and be a goto person for any problems or to get games set up in your area.

In addition to being a mentor to that person you are also awarded 10% of that player's purchases for life. Which is an incentive for getting more people into the game, although you can not choose to do this if you wish not to and can just be a player.

Already there are thousands of players worldwide and I am setting up a "Fight Klub" in my area. In the past week I've seen about 35 players pop up within 20 mins of where I live.

If you want to check it out you can use my handle to log in and read all the info they have posted on the site.

What game do you play?

Remove ads