• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"If the diamonds are the key to opening the secret to where this gold that the message speaks of, then i wonder if the diamonds are removeable and if safely at that. I wouldn't want to gain a gold piece and lose a diamond.I would volenteer a lesser gem, but i fear i have no gems of my own."

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP32/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

"The paper read, 'Look low and high for gold, to hear a tale untold.' So the prize is a tale untold?"

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11.

"Maybe the 'tale untold' is a clue or a riddle about the treasure? Just a thought...."

Vertexx69

First Post
Ballista, HP48/48, AC 26/29vRanged(FF19/24vR-T15/20vR) F5 R13 W6

Ballista squats down to the opening in the wall. "Everyone scoot your fuzzy butts in here, we are gonna try something."

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11.

Logan scoots obediently. "I'm not even going to ask how you know that my butt is fuzzy, I'm just going to be more careful." :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Ballista squats down to the opening in the wall. "Everyone scoot your fuzzy butts in here, we are gonna try something."

Logan scoots obediently. "I'm not even going to ask how you know that my butt is fuzzy, I'm just going to be more careful." :p

"she's been peekin' when you go to the privy, I'll bet."says Harrison, his voice echoing hollowly down the tube, "and if i can get down here, I know you can get down here."

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Fin]Having wandered to the edge of the camp during the night to answer a call of nature, Fin found himself teleported to the bottom of a very deep shaft. The only way to go was up. After climbing for what seems like hours he has reached a point where there a small niche in the wall of the shaft he has been climbing. A circular pale green disk fills the back of the niche.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post

From the open end of the tunnel, those still in the muraled hallway hear the distinctly crunching clank of chained boot meeting plated ass with decent force, and a higher than usual pitched yelp from the recently ressurected young fighter. "I'd be careful about mentioning the privy, smart guy. I'm not the one thats still walking around in armor he just shat in the last time he died."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads