• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Not sure if I got the right hp total in the title

OOC: I guess you guys think you're just PRETTY FxxxxN' FUNNY, DON'TCHA??

:D

I don't think I am that funny, I KNOW i am that funny!

(not fair. when i tried to use the word :D:D:D:D:D:D all i got was :D:D:D:D:D:D )

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle stays in his bubble, hardly even noticing the others go through the illusory wall, as he plays a game of 'guess what color I'm thinking of' with the weasel. Which mostly just tries to ignore him and claw at the bubble, trying to get out. "Awww, c'mon Admiral, we need t'wait fer the others before we go looking fer any more purty colorful places an' shiny-shinies...." the gnome mutters inside his magic bubble. Grackle wishes he brought some games with him. He really needs to buy some new ones after he blew up the old ones....

Vertexx69

First Post
Ballista, HP48/48, AC 26/29vRanged(FF19/24vR-T15/20vR) F5 R13 W6

Ballista thinks a moment and examines the size of the impressions in the hands, and then pulling out the diamond collar to compare to them.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"wow, where did you find that? that would look quite nice on either of you ladies."

then it occures to him ... "oh. gems. spots on hands. i get it now."

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11.

OOC: The avove information is correct, to the best of my knowledge. Does it jibe with your recollection, Scotty?

"Very clever, Lass! Say, we haven't discovered any other gemstones have we?" says Logan, approvingly.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP32/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

"It is interesting that the message found in the collar speaks of gold and has just the thing to use for the statue. But why give so many gems. There are only three arms, four if you count this broken one." Jillian gets an idea and checks the broken off arm to see if it has a similar depression like the other three.

Remove ads