Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Vertexx69

First Post
Ballista claps the cleric on the shoulder as her bow vanishes once more into her quiver along with the javelin sized arrow. She leans in handing him a couple strips of cloth, and whispers "Here tie these around around the knees plates of your armor so the rest of the group doesn't hear them clanking together with fear. At least it'll be a little harder to notice." And with that she smirks at him and scurrries into the tight passage.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan says nothing to the diminutive warrior woman, he just watches her go. Just before she disappears totally into the narrow passageway, he waves goodbye.

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - hehe you've been playing too much diablo 2 there leif. Ballista barely breaks 5ft in height :p I'm trying my best for the New York style accent and attitude but I'm just not feeling it yet.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ooops, sorry about that. It's been fixed. Oh, and I also have no idea what diablo 2 is, but presumably it's a video game of sorme sort. With Amazons perhaps?

Scotley

Hero
The others make their way into the small room with the broken statue. Nothing new presents itself. It remains motionless with palms extended to reveal gem sized depressions.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Ooops, sorry about that. It's been fixed. Oh, and I also have no idea what diablo 2 is, but presumably it's a video game of sorme sort. With Amazons perhaps?

]OOC[Yes it is a video game with amazons. It is put out by blizzard entertainment. Kinda fun if you don't mind a bit of fugue type repition.[/ooc]

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"Didn't we just find some rather large gems?" says Logan.

OOC: Actually SD, I love fugues!

Vertexx69

First Post
Ballista, HP48/48, AC 26/29vRanged(FF19/24vR-T15/20vR) F5 R13 W6

Ballista stands up and dusts herself off before taking a look around. The bow immediately comes back out, as she approaches the menacing statue. She examines the fallen remains of the broken arm at great depth. "Hey you fellas think this guy would wake up if we reattached his arm? Or maybe those big gems around the doors are supposed to be set here in the three hes got left?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Actually SD, I love fugues!

]ooc[ then in my personal humble opinion you would probably like Diablo II, lord of destruction. ]/ooc[

"I'll be right back." says Harrison. He crawles back through the tunnel and goes to where the nearest arch with gems on it ahd will try to geuess how big the gems are compared to the depression on the arms of the statue.

he then returns and says if the gems are the same size or not.

Scotley

Hero
Harrison is able to report conclusively that the gems on the sides of the arch are much bigger than the depressions in the Gargoyle statue's palms. Some of you have already tried unsuccessfully to reattach the arm.

Remove ads