Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos, AC 29 (T19, FF27), HP 98/107, DR 3/-, F +11,R+6,W+10

"Hrm, there is nothin' wron' in diggin' around!" Garagos says proudly as he follows.

G

Guest 11456

Jillian Tealeaf, Rogue9, AC25,FF19,T17, HP32/37, F+4,R+13,W+5

Thankful that this one isn't moving, Jillian checks the room, the gargoyle statue and the broken hand for traps. Then, should she find none, she will see if there is any way to reattach the hand to the rest of the statue. If that doesn't work she will examine the statue more closely for anything unusual.

Graybeard

Explorer
Zorn exits the tunnel and into the small room. He notices the statue and Harrison's stance.

Did the statue put up much of a fight?he asks Harrison with a slight smile.

He then stands up and dusts himself off while surveying the room.

Too bad the designer of this place is long dead. It really needs a good interior decorator.

Graybeard

Explorer
Excellent work then. I know we can count on you to protect us from any other statues that may attack us. Zorn says with a smirk on his face.

Scotley

Hero
As Zorn and Harrison banter, Jillian is perplexed by the statue. The arm cannot be reattached, though she is confident this is the correct arm. Their are no traps, but she does note one funny thing. The palm of each of the attached hands has a small impression about the size of a moderate gem (100 gp value or better).

Vertexx69

First Post
As Ballista waits for an all clear from the low passage, she stretches her back producing a sound not unlike the bending of her bow. She leans over to anyone nearby, "You think there still breathin in there? I didn't hear any blood curdling screams, or whooshes of fire, or the sizzling sounds of melting acid."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"hey, you all still alive down there? the room seems clear, so come one down." calls arrison to the others still in the previous room.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

"You fellows feel free to crawl down there and help them, if they need it. I'll..uh...I'll stay back here and make sure nothing sneaks up on you. Yeah, that's what I'll do!"

Remove ads