• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Riiiiight. I have enough fun looking for my steps right now. They are covered in ice and then about a foot or more of snow.

Walking Dad

First Post
Garagos can make a DC18 Will save.

I made a roll for Jillian, but did not succeed, but I really only singled her out for the soulsuck because she was inactive, so I am overturning my roll and saying that she is trapped in the gem. It's good to be the DM.

Ok, here it comes.

Ending dead with the soul trapped with a natural one. Classic!

I will be back! (In the swashbuckler game.)

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
It has been fun, interesting, and scary all in one. Perhaps we'll meet again in another game. I will pass on the 4e game. I do not own any of the books and when I played a module when it first came out I didn't care for the system. Maybe I'll take a look anyway.

Arkhandus

First Post
Been fun, folks! Would've been happy to have more opportunities to roleplay Grackle and his antics with the group, but oh well. I won't be playing in any 4E games, so cya later!

Scotley

Hero
It has been fun, interesting, and scary all in one. Perhaps we'll meet again in another game. I will pass on the 4e game. I do not own any of the books and when I played a module when it first came out I didn't care for the system. Maybe I'll take a look anyway.

Yes, I enjoyed it and I look forward to playing with you again. I had some initial trepidation about 4e too. The point of this game is really to give it a chance with some really creative people. I hope you'll take a peek at the discussion thread. They are generating some really good ideas. Drop me a PM if you decide you are intersted. I might be able to arrange to get you copies of some books...

Remove ads