• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Form fillable Star Ship sheet

Tigerlil

First Post
I took the liberty of making the Starship Sheet form fillable. Its not a perfect job by far, but it works for me, and others might find it useful.

I added a couple of boxes, namely a "current superstructure" and "SHIELD" (if you use the advanced shield rules). I did not add a Velocity box as we are writing that directly on our hex map.

There is nowhere to input the Ship computer anywhere on the sheet, I guess thats because it mainly is used for calculations of all the other factors... but it would be nice I guess to have for people running a Red Dwarf style campaign.

Morrus if you dissaprove or there are some copyright issues I will delete the link right away, or I guess you can Moderate it straight out of the post :)

Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyntmlhj8zmt280/starship_sheet_final.pdf

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This sort of thing is *always* welcome. We also have a section here for WOIN character sheets if you feel like putting if there too!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads