• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fort Knocks - knight otu judging

Someone

Adventurer
"And that´s the third batch of walking corpses that bite the dust" announces Nodis. "I bet the others aren´t doing half as good as us. Let´s check the buildings before entering the mines!" ends enthusiastically; and then returns to his place at he end of the group while mentally taking note of his new goo-throwing trick. Surely, there are many things to do with hi powers that he´s unable to imagine yet.

[ooc: Give him a minute or two to get his psionic focus again and he´s ready to go]

dpdx

Explorer
Rurik sighs, contentedly, and glances at the wound on his shoulder. Walking up to Artax, he presents the wound for a charge or two of the curing wand. (7 hp down)

As Artax heals him, he glances at Nodis. Thinking for a minute of Rainca and the 'Ore Sons, he thinks wistfully of the beautiful warrior woman, and offers up a brief, silent prayer to Chennet' on their behalf.

"'Tis not no comp'tition," he remarks as he moves to police the area for any of his dropped items. Finding all where it should be, he stretches out his healed shoulder to make sure all is in working order, then ambles toward the door of the mine to await the group's decision.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Artax activates the wand as needed for rurik and brother E (1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=5, 1d8+1=7, 1d8+1=9) While Nodis centers himself again.

The near building is apparently a dormitory with rows of bunk beds (dwarf/gnome length on one side, human length on the other) and spaces in between for small tables. There are signs of struggle and a few bloodstains, but no bodies or undead.

dpdx

Explorer
"All clear." comments Rurik as he steps outside of the dormitory. "Any others a'fore we go into the mine?" he asks.

Someone

Adventurer
"What about the other buildings over there? I don´t think we´ll sea any other rotters there, but we´re not going to lose much time" says Nodis.

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius nods and moves to the other building. Throwing open the door, he looks inside.

OOC:
Don't think E needs any healing at the moment. I'll just check ... Nope - currently on full hp.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
None of the other buildings contain undead, though there are additional signs of violence in one of them. Kneeling in the dust of the doorway, Artax says quietly, "I believe those who fell here were dragged away... perhaps by the undead themselves?"

Boddynock

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
None of the other buildings contain undead, though there are additional signs of violence in one of them. Kneeling in the dust of the doorway, Artax says quietly, "I believe those who fell here were dragged away... perhaps by the undead themselves?"
Grimly Eusebius asked, "Where were they taken?"

Someone

Adventurer
"Makes little sense" says Nodis "Unless somebody controlled them, and perhaps used the bodies to make more zombies. Let´s check the mines now!"

[ooc: Did any of the undead we fought before wear miner´s clothes?]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads