Forum search button?

Red Spire Press

First Post
I actually had a dream last night that the search was working again. I was dissapointed when I logged on just now and saw that that was not in fact the case. Yes, very sad to be dreaming such things, I know... :)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
I have to admit, I've gotten much more adept with the sorting functions.

Finding a couple of zombie threads and reanimating them was kind of fun!

:D

Greylock

First Post
Empress said:
Ah, so I have to pay to search. I was wondering.

No matter, I'll just forage my way to interesting topics. :)

Forage like crazy now. I did at first too, but, in the fullness of time you will finding yourself hunting for some ineffable something you can't quite put your finger on what it is and you'll find yourself growing more insane by the day and nothing, yea nothing, will quench the thirst or satisfy your hunger, and you will want unto yourself the power to ease the ravenous craving. On that day, you'll pony up the dough.

I lasted about six monthes before I gave in...

Empress

First Post
Greylock said:
Forage like crazy now. I did at first too, but, in the fullness of time you will finding yourself hunting for some ineffable something you can't quite put your finger on what it is and you'll find yourself growing more insane by the day and nothing, yea nothing, will quench the thirst or satisfy your hunger, and you will want unto yourself the power to ease the ravenous craving. On that day, you'll pony up the dough.

I lasted about six monthes before I gave in...
:)

Well, we'll see how long I can abstain, then, won't we?

Remove ads