• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(FR) Amn, Brost info

Space monkey

First Post
I picked up the Forgotten realms campaign setting book. and looking over the map of the World. I was drawn to Brost.

There is no info in the book on this city, yt it is the first city down the road from the port city of Murann(controled by humonoids) and is the first magor city to the south on the track that goes around the west past the small teeth.

Anyone know where I can find some info?

I posted this in the rules forum and no one replied so i figured it might be in the wrong place.

Any info would be apreciated thanks

Napftor

Explorer
I just checked my 2e Lands of Intrigue box set and found Brost listed in the Tethyr booklet. It's got about a half page of info on it but that's it. This is likely the best source of info on the small town.

SilverFoxKnows

First Post
In addition to

Lands of Intrigue I have found some stuff on Amn just by searching on Yahoo. I think it was from Balders Gate: the Shadow of Amn but it's something.

email sent

Last edited:

Space monkey

First Post
Napftor said:
I just checked my 2e Lands of Intrigue box set and found Brost listed in the Tethyr booklet. It's got about a half page of info on it but that's it. This is likely the best source of info on the small town.

O is Brost in Tethyr? I thought it was in Amn.

but thanks for the tip

Napftor

Explorer
From the map, it looks like it's in southern Amn but when I consulted the box set, I found it in Tethyr. Didn't consult the FRCS.

Remove ads