• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR - Hlondeth plot wanted

RObiN-HoOD

Explorer
Since I really can not find or think of any plot in Hlondeth, can someone help me? Although the Vilhon Reach is an interesting area, there are not many ideas for adventures, or at least I can not find any handy.

If someone could give me some ideas for small adventures in Hlondeth ... just Hlondeth, not any other part of the Vilhon Reach...

thx

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Do you have the FR2E Powers & Pantheons? It has a partially mapped yuan-ti temple, the Cathedral of Emerald Scales, together with a few adventure hooks.

Also, there is mention made of Hlondeth in The Winding Serpent chapters of Perilous Gateways on the WOTC website so there are a few ideas there again revolving around the yuan-ti.

Have you downloaded the free Vilhon Reach accessory? There are a few ideas in there as well.

Cheers
NPP

RObiN-HoOD

Explorer
Re: Re: FR - Hlondeth plot wanted

[/B][/QUOTE]
Do you have the FR2E Powers & Pantheons? It has a partially mapped yuan-ti temple, the Cathedral of Emerald Scales, together with a few adventure hooks.

Yeap I found it out at last :)

Also, there is mention made of Hlondeth in The Winding Serpent chapters of Perilous Gateways on the WOTC website so there are a few ideas there again revolving around the yuan-ti.

Well that's my main plot after all. It's fantastic!!! Let's hope than noone of my players read this ... :)

Have you downloaded the free Vilhon Reach accessory? There are a few ideas in there as well.

I have that too. The accessory is just fine. Although I will follow the The Winding Serpent chapters so I printed the Elminster Ecologies II, High Moor and Serpent Hills. So yes, I'll start from the Serpent Hills and move on ... finally in Hlondeth. From there we are going to move to the East (Mulhorand, unless I change my mind again ... :))

Thanks,

-thePrince

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads