• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Party Help needed (Min/Max)

Vexed

First Post
Thanee said:
I did? :rolleyes:

My vote is on a Great Wyrm Red Dragon Commoner 1st level! :D

Bye
Thanee

Why not just get the deities and demigods book out. Tell the dm you want a divine rank 0 and be the son of a god why you are at it : )

Thanee

First Post
Vexed said:
Why not just get the deities and demigods book out. Tell the dm you want a divine rank 0 and be the son of a god why you are at it : )

Naaah, that's overpowered for a 1st level party! :D

:rolleyes:

Bye
Thanee

green slime

First Post
Oh my.....

I think I'm about to faint!
I agree with Reapersaurus!!!!

Had to happen sooner or later I suppose. I've been noticing a tendancy... Maybe I'm catching something? :D ;)

daTim

First Post
Go for Epic Level Handbook and be a Paragon Human. You're a reincarnated God out to destroy an evil Raksasa Sorcerer who is trying to wipe out the FR Pantheon! Butt Kicking... for Goodness!!!

Ferret

Explorer
You need a Mage, or someone who can dispell and disenchant. An illusionist is a good idea, but so would a conjourer (all those teleportation spells for the running). A gnome isn't needed but it would be good. An Illusionist/Bard (Multiclassing later on) Gnome would be my choice.

mooby

First Post
I'd go with a fighter/wizard. Think about the Eldritch Knight prestige class.

You'll have some combat ability, and even at 2nd level (ftr/Wiz 1/1), you can be decent in HTH combat with the /armor/ spell.

Go with dwarf for the higher constitution. you're going to need the HP

Last edited:

Wish

First Post
Since it's a neutral/evil campaign set in the FR, I'd suggest taking advantage of that. Your party needs arcane support. A Shadow Adept fits the bill. You'll rock at the more subtle magics of enchantment and illusion, which fit the play style of your group, and you'll have necro to fall back on when it's time to really light something up. You can go straight wizard, or you can choose a specialty, that's really a personal choice, IMO. If you plan on reaching high levels in this campaign, look to set yourself for either Archmage or Incantatrix as well. Archmage is not as critical for a shadow-adept, especially in 3.5, as it is for other caster types such as straight up combat mages, but it's still a nice class.

Remove ads