• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil - Agents of the Yaun-Ti(Full)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Sorry about the delay in getting this going. I've been busy at work! I'm 1/2 way thru doing the 1st, hopefully I get a chance to finish it next week.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
I haven't forgotten abou you all. Really! :heh:

I've just been swamped with other stuff. I'm also madily trying to find maps to use for the game.

I've completed about 60% of the first mammoth post, and now I working on the individual introductions you each receive to your new place of work.

Whew so please bear with me! trying to keep up with my current commitments as well as work and this new game is stretching me a bit thin. But once I've completed the intro and found some online maps I should be good to go.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Well the IC Thread is now and ready for your posting pleasure. Whew.

Feel free to have a look at any sblocks (that's part of the fun) just remember to keep OOC knowledge OOC. Afterall you will only know what you're told or what you find out thru any informants you acquire.

I'll leave it up to you to post the initial meet and greet with the leader of your areas, after that I'll need to have an idea of what you intend to accomplish over the course of a week. I now have maps for all areas of the Temple of All Consumption, so I will reveal the areas that you're familar with thru your day to day activities.

Also when/if you get to a combat situation I'll need you to post all relevant details. this will save me having to go to your character sheets and potentially gettings things wrong/muddled.

Have fun, I know I'm expecting to. :D

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Ah! I want to switch with Bresh! :D

So what exactly do you want us to do now? Are we going to roleplay the "meet and greet" and then get down to the weekly schedule or... Well, how are we going to handle this first part is really what I want to know.

Also, what race does Kelashein appear to be?

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dire Lemming said:

So what exactly do you want us to do now? Are we going to roleplay the "meet and greet" and then get down to the weekly schedule or... Well, how are we going to handle this first part is really what I want to know.

Also, what race does Kelashein appear to be?
RP the meet and greet as that will give you a sense of how 'your' area is run. It will also give you and idea what you're up against. Once the inital intro is over with you'll have an idea of what you're role int eh CRM's is going to be, then you can start plotting.

Kelashein appears to be human.

Also I'll post images of what the various temple symbols look like.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dire Lemming said:

Hehe. Been within the temple 3 minutes and he's already gotten laid. What a playa.

Man, I like games where I'm evil, but they happen so infrequently that I have no idea what to say. Hrm.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads