• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil - Agents of the Yaun-Ti(Full)

s@squ@tch

First Post
East Bridge sounds great... if I knew what the east bridge was! ;) :cool:

Actually, anywhere is fine with me. I figure my modus operandi is to stealthily kill or usurp whereever I am placed.

One question - we (the pc's) are all aware of each other and working together towards the main goal, correct?

Lord_Raven88

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
East Bridge sounds great... if I knew what the east bridge was! ;) :cool:

Actually, anywhere is fine with me. I figure my modus operandi is to stealthily kill or usurp whereever I am placed.

One question - we (the pc's) are all aware of each other and working together towards the main goal, correct?
I'll be doing an intor so that all of the characters are aware of each other, as well as giving you the means to communicate with each other and one or two outside agents.

Dire Lemming

First Post
My character is more the get people to trust and believe in him so completely that they would betray the temple for him type. It is his firm belief that it is his duty to enlighten the other races and turn them to the Yaun-Ti's great cause. Whatever that happens to be. After all, the most efficient way to get rid of enemies is to make them into allies. He can speak all elemental languages as well as Gnoll, Sylvan and Elven. So he could go just about anywhere But he's amphibious (I figured since no one else had used that I would) so the water temple would probably be good. I was thinking the moathouse would be interesting as well. Where ever it is, it needs to have people for him to use his 22 diplomacy mod on.

I'll post my sheet in the Rogues Galary. Note that it doesn't yet have equipment yet because I hate choosing equipment so I always take longer on that. :heh:

Drerek

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I'll post my sheet in the Rogues Galary. Note that it doesn't yet have equipment yet because I hate choosing equipment so I always take longer on that. :heh:
Well I love picking equipment and hate doing background. Wanna work out an arrangement? ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm really not all that great at writing backgrounds, they just happen to be allot more enjoyable than inventory lists. For one thing, no devil's langua- er, I mean math.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dire Lemming said:
I'm really not all that great at writing backgrounds, they just happen to be allot more enjoyable than inventory lists. For one thing, no devil's langua- er, I mean math.

Hehe. There's a person in my RL group who is HORRIBLE at math, and yet he seems to enjoy the most math-intensive characters in the game. Makes combats a little annoying, but most of the time, we're like, let me know how much damage when you're done and continue on with the combat.

Okay, a part of me was debating the Beguiler, whether I really wanted to do it or not, or find some other combination, which is why my character wasn't finished and posted.

Okay, DL, I am going to make sure that my Beguiler is different enough in flavor that despite being the same classes, we should still be interesting. ;)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Okay I'll close recruitment now, so can you all please look at finishing off your characters then we'll be able to get started early next week.

As I posted previously, I'll post a short intro for the group and then get you all started in your respective areas. From there you'll need to post what you hope to accomplish over a one week period, and then I'll look at going indepth over anything significant.

There will be a lot of mundane stuff that I'll be glossing over (unless you need to go indepth for some reason) and I'll be revealing snipits of info as your character learns it.

I'll post more instructions once I return to work on Monday (it's Saturday afternoon for me here in NZ). Thanks

LR

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Cool, so where do you think the reast of us might be going?
Air Temple/South Gate: Kenneth Spire
Fire Temple: Bresh
Earth Temple: -
Water Temple: Gilgalis
Maingate:
North Bridge: Romam
East Bridge: Jerome
West Bridge: Analya
Drerek said:
Another question for when you get back: Is the Mindbender Prestige Class from Complete Arcane allowed?
Sure is.

Okay if everyone can concentrate on finalising your characters sheets I'll look at getting the first post up, over the next two days. At the moment I'm still trying to locate some maps to give out to you all highlighting what areas your characters are familiar with.

Remove ads