• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FR Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil - Agents of the Yaun-Ti(Full)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Hey, maybe we'll find Deren and the others and we can finally find out what happened to Jeb!
You had to bring up Jeb didn't you. You know I'm still waiting patiently for Rhun to re-introduce my favourite homesian (that's right Sherlock) Psion.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well, if these guys would just surrender we could ask them where he is.

So where do you think my character concept would fit in? All I've seen of RttToEE is parts of the moathouse. So maybe I can get those gnolls and that blonde priestess that always seem to be there to be my first loyal converts, that'd be very interesting when the heros got to the moathouse... Or I could be taking over Hommlett I guess, peasants are pretty easy. Well anyway, I'll start working on my character sheet.

Rayex

First Post
First draft of Romam, the druid of Earth :p

[sblock]
Romam

Male yuan-ti tainted one Druid 4

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Deity: SSeth
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Speed: 30ft

Str: 10 (+0) [2points]
Dex: 10 (+0) [2points]
Con: 12 (+1) [2points] + 2template
Int: 12 (+1) [4points]
Wis: 19 (+4) [16points] + 1level
Cha: 14 (+2) [6points]

HP: 24 (4d8 + 4con)

AC: 14 (10 + 3armor + 1enchantment)

Saves:
Fortitude: +5 (4base + 1con)
Reflex: +1 (1base)
Will: +8 (4base + 4wis)
+4 aginast spell-like effects of Fey.

Init: +0

Base attack bonus: +3

Attacks:
Spear: +3 (3base), 1d8 damage, Threat 20/x3

Special attacks:
Poison Kiss
Psionics

Special Qualities:
Immune to Charm and hold spells, and poisons.
Spell Resistance: 14

Spells:
Class:
Spells per day: 5/4/3
DC: 10 + spell level + 4wis

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Poison, Know Direction, Light, Purify Food and Drink.
1: Detect Snares or Pits, Entangle, Obscuring Mist, Produce Flame.
2: Barkskin, Delay Poison, Tree Shape.

Skills:
Skill points: 42
Max Rank: 7
Concentration: +7 (7ranks)
Hide: +9 (7ranks + 2stealthy)
Knowledge (nature): 10 (7ranks + 1int + 2nature sense)
Listen: +13 (7ranks + 4wis + 2alertness)
Move Silently: +9 (7ranks + 2stealthy)
Survival: +11 (7ranks + 4wis)

Feats:
Lvl 1 - Stealthy
Human bonus - Track
Bonus Template: Alertness
Level 3 - Spell Focus (conjuration)

Languages:
Common
Terran
Druidic

Equipment:
Spear: 2gp

+1 Hide Armor: 1165gp
Ring of Sustenance: 2500gp
Amulet of Natural Armor: 2000gp
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds x3: 900gp
Potion of Invisibility x2: 600gp
Potion of Owls Wisdom x3: 900gp
Potion of Spider Climb: 300gp
Quaal's feather token, tree: 400gp

235 gp

Sifra, Black bear.
HD: 3d8+6
Initiative: +1
Speed: 40
AC: 13
Base attack/grapple: +2
Attack: Claw +6, 1d4+4
Full attack: 2claws +6, 1d4+4 and bite +1, 1d6+1
Special Qualities: low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +2.
Skills: Climb +4, Listen +4, Spot +4, Swim +8.
feats: Endurance, Run.
Tricks: Defend.
Special: Link, Share Spells.

Info:

Not much is known of Romam before the Yuan-Ti found him and sent him to the Earth Temple. His attempt to infiltrate the earth temple was less than sucessfull. However he managed to find himself a place in one of the places aligned with the temple. The nearby complex of Troglodytes proved to be a problem, untill they discovered Sifra, the Black bear who was constantly at his side.
(as I don't know much about the adventure in itself, and even less about the earth temple and these troggs, I'll leave it at this for now.)
[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm still thinking up my character's background, (mainly because writing up the actual sheet is such a pain) so could you maybe tell me a bit more about how one becomes a yaun-ti tainted one? I'm not familiar with it.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I'm still thinking up my character's background, (mainly because writing up the actual sheet is such a pain) so could you maybe tell me a bit more about how one becomes a yaun-ti tainted one? I'm not familiar with it.
There are two ways to become a tainted one. Either you get captured by the Yaun-Ti and are transformed into a tainted one, by being forced to drink a special concoction, or you're born a tainted one due to your parents being tainted ones.

Rayex:
Please post your character in the RG thanks

Drerek

First Post
Looking back over some of the characters, my guy seems to be the only one who has taken Ignan for a language, so having him start in Fire will be fine by me. Again, I'm flexible.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
So far this is where I plan on possible placing the characters.

Air Temple/South Gate: Kenneth Spire
Fire Temple: Bresh
Earth Temple: -
Water Temple: Gilgalis
Maingate:
North Bridge: Romam
East Bridge: Jerome
West Bridge: Analya

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Lord_Raven88 said:
You had to bring up Jeb didn't you. You know I'm still waiting patiently for Rhun to re-introduce my favourite homesian (that's right Sherlock) Psion.

Sorry. Hope it's not too touchy a subject. :heh:

Should have my character up by the end of the night though.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hey Raven, could I choose some spells from the Planescape campaign setting? There're a few that seem like they'd be right up a Beguiler's alley. The one's I'm thinking of in particular are Impassion on Page 25 of that link, and Kiss of the Succubus on page 26. Very oddball spells to be sure, but they sound just like something a Beguiler would have.

Oh and also, if it FR where does it take place?

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hey Raven, could I choose some spells from the Planescape campaign setting? There're a few that seem like they'd be right up a Beguiler's alley. The one's I'm thinking of in particular are Impassion on Page 25 of that link, and Kiss of the Succubus on page 26. Very oddball spells to be sure, but they sound just like something a Beguiler would have.

Oh and also, if it FR where does it take place?
No to planescape spells. I only want to use WotC material.

And regarding where in FR this is going to be set, I'm still working out that little fact. :heh:

Remove ads