• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[FR] The Speaker in Dreams - Full

Thanee

First Post
@Shen: Can you add the FR Icon in the initial post? That would be nice. :)

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Heh. My first thought, when you described what kind of action it is to untie the peace bondings, was, that why would they provide that kind of information, if it wasn't going to be put to use... :p

Shenanigans

First Post
Oops. Well, you had to figure there would be fighting sometime during the adventure, right? The internal die roller is nice, and if you feel like using that instead, be my guest. I didnt know it exisited, which is why I used the other one.

Thanee

First Post
That wouldn't be surprising, if there was a fight at some point, no. :D

BTW, Alexi has only removed the bondings from her hands, she has forgotten about the spell component pouch in all the excitement. ;)

Bye
Thanee

P.S. There was more than a P.S. in that other post. Would be nice, if you could put up the icon for easier thread spotting. :)

Thanee

First Post
Hmm... Shenanigans, you shouldn't wait too long with continuing the game. I guess you are waiting for Cannibal_Kender's response?

I suppose the Kender-who-ate-himself ;) still stands by his last action (move forward), there really isn't much else to do right now. :)

Just move on and see what happens. Don't always wait for everyone to post, in case you really need a decision from a player, if it takes too long, just assume a logical decision (or let the PC hesitate and delay) and move on. As long as most players are posting, that shouldn't be much of a problem, but waiting for weeks between every post isn't the most promising way to handle this. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

cdsaint

First Post
Shenanigans,
Are you out there? Is everything OK? Not trying to be snippety, just curious. I know thing go awry sometimes, Just had my laptop die on me this morning.

Chris

ferretguy

First Post
Yep...another game drifts off to the endless darkness of forgotten posts...
DAMN! I really liked my dwarf...this is the 2nd game he was developed/modified for! and still yet to play...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads