• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free Guy

MarkB

Legend
Just watched this on Disney+. It was a lot more enjoyable than I expected. Like Ready Player One, only written by someone who's played modern videogames.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Saw it in the theater. It was a really fun time at the movies. Had a surprising amount of emotional depth. At least more than I expected.

Ryujin

Legend
I would rate it below Deadpool, which is peak Reynolds, but still pretty damned good. If you're a fan of Reynolds then you're very likely to enjoy it. He does ingenuous better than pretty much anyone, I think.

Better than Deadpool?!? That must be a great movie!

Most Ryan Reynolds stuff is only mediocre to me, including the Deadpool movies. His voice work in Detective Pikachu and The Croods was good. Maybe his horrible version of Green Lantern, and how his voice just did not match that character for me, ruined me liking him in anything live-action. That said, I do want to see Free Guy, once it is on the US version of Disney+. A fact @MarkB neglected to verify, before posting like it was available worldwide and not just in some small country somewhere. ;)

Remove ads