Free Hugs

IcyCool

First Post
Goldmoon said:
I want one of those shirts. Maybe guys wont be so standoffish then.

Are you covered in sharp quills or something? Or is it the whole, "no fraternizing among the ranks" thing?

Goldmoon

First Post
IcyCool said:
Are you covered in sharp quills or something? Or is it the whole, "no fraternizing among the ranks" thing?

Ive been told by the guys I game with that I'm "unapproachable" if it werent for gaming with me.

Goldmoon said:
Ive been told by the guys I game with that I'm "unapproachable" if it werent for gaming with me.

Did they elaborate on what the meant by that?

Do you cross your arms a lot or fix people with a deathly stare?

I think smiling at people helps a lot. A nice smile makes people seem more approachable in my opinion.

Olaf the Stout

Goldmoon said:

After reading about you on the other thread, if you are tall and strong (at least for a female) then I imagine that a lot of men would find this intimidating. Most men seem to date women shorter than them.

The exception to this rule seems to be rich, old men who almost exclusively date hot chicks, half their age but twice their height! :lol:

Olaf the Stout

Goldmoon

First Post
I'm sure height has a lot to do with it. I'm also very assertive and sarcastic. I don't know about "hot" though. I have been called that before but I'm not sure how much I believe it.

Harmon

First Post
Goldmoon said:
I'm sure height has a lot to do with it. I'm also very assertive and sarcastic. I don't know about "hot" though. I have been called that before but I'm not sure how much I believe it.

Ugly, pretty, sarcastic, it matters not to me, as long as you are a kind person with a heart that can forgive, love, and show empath- that is what makes real beauty.

hong

WotC's bitch
That's the Pitt St Mall in the Sydney CBD. I work barely 200 meters from there, how come I've never seen this guy?

Remove ads