• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

FREE Long Table Papercraft Model Clean/Grungy

dclunie

First Post
paper_models_longtable_action.JPG

Hey Everyone,

I created a long table for use within an alchemist lab (but can be used in other situations as well. Its 2 in. x 1 in. in length/width and 1/2 in. high. The table top is 1/4 inch thick and the supports (there are two) are cubes in the middle of the table at 1/2 in. each. The height can be varied if needed (for example if your figures are based) the way they are configured in the pic is with the support actually 1/4 into the table top and as a result the top is quite sturdy. You could just glue the cube supports to the table bottom and not cut square holes in the bottom to give it extra height or even then glue the supports to a base for even further height.

I created two versions of the file located on my site here one set all beat up with cracks mug stains, blood stains, pentagrams, etc. and a completely "clean" version for your customization needs.

Thanks for taking a look and hope you enjoy the freebie ;)

-david d4d6d8d10d12d20

sneak peak: Lab Equipment will go up on wed :D

transparency_model_labequipment_action.JPG

Remove ads