• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Ferret

Explorer
Damn

[edit That short cloak fellow is ubercool!)

Attachments

• properbeard.jpg
    properbeard.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,110
Last edited:

Malessa

First Post
I think that the Shortcloak char is my new fav. He reminds me of my oldest son who likes to play D&D, loves LotR, and all RPG's..Who puts on his pads for skateboarding, like armor, gets his swords and shield and is ready to smite evil throughout our neighborhood.......lol...Very cool pics Kip.....as always.;)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The Pantheon of the North

Kip the Bold said:
I actually have been meaning to draw the pantheon I made up for my own campaign, but if you post a description I'll take a look :)

Hmm, how can I best describe a pantheon of gods that includes both original new ones, some well-known gods from Earth mythology, and another unique ones from literature.

Oh right, I already have. That would be my Divinity War Story Hour that goes through the creation myth for the pantheon and the godwar that arrupts when a dark, evil god tries to spread his influence across the land and steal the godsouls of what is known as the Pantheon of the North (click the link to my Divinity War Story Hour in my sig).

Seriously, it might be kind of hard for me to describe the members of the pantheon without going a little nuts on the typing but here goes.

The main god I'd like done is the father of the Pantheon of the North, Cronn. The name pays tribute to Conan the Barbarian and his god Crom.

Cronn is the Greater God of Barbarians, Cold, Community, Family, Protection and Strength (chaotic good). He is known by several titles but the one used most often is Lord of the North. He is worshiped mainly by barbarians but elves, half-elves, fighters and rangers also pay tribute to him. His clerics can be NG, CG and CN.

His Avatar always takes the form of a huge barbarian with long brown hair and a long beard, both touched by a hint of grey. His symbol is swirling snow around an axe and he wields a greataxe called North Rage. His home plane is the Material Plane and his godly realm is known as the Heart of Ice.

Cronn loves his people but was saddened by the death of his godly children and those mortals lost during the Divinity War with the Pantheon of Swords. He has been known to become lost to melancholy for years at a time, which causes the Northlands to become gripped in long, cold winters.

His son Jaeger died to protect the pantheon from Hisii and his evil brood, which has left him heartbroken. It was shortly after this that Cronn created the Heart of Ice north of the continent of Harqual in the arctic circle.

{edit}

Clerics of Cronn mat choose from the following domains. Chaos, North, Protection, Rage, Strength.

Last edited:

psychognome

First Post
I have two character illustration requests:
First is Lissa Whiterock, a female gnome illusionist/rogue, has a short sword, a light crossbow, boots of elvenkind, bracers of armor, a bag of holding and an owl familiar. Looks quite like a little girl with a mischievous glint in her eyes, has fair hair that's been cut so that it won't fall on her eyes.
And then is Gulrod Hilged, a female dwarven cleric of Rhág, a god of earth. Wields a heavy pick, wears scale armour and has a large wooden shield, and looks pretty much like all dwarven females... even though I've described her as having a beard in the past... that might be too sick to illustrate. :D

Clumsy Bob

First Post
This portraits are really impressive, so I would like to jump aboard the request bandwagon as well.

Caleb Tormson
Aasimar Paladin/Cleric of Kelemvor
Wears Full Plate (no helm)
Wields Greatsword.

Alduin
Fighter 8
FullPlate Longsword and Large sheild
Tall Muscular, cloak and bandolier of daggers

I look forward to seeing what you can produce :)

Tsyr

Explorer
I'd like to jump on the bandwagon as well, if you get time...

Starsong S'Rytha

Male Elf Wizard (A fairly... "long eared" elf... not quite the level of anime elves, but a bit more than standard DnD elf)
Long white hair (Comes down to mid back)
Wears feathers and beads braided into his hair as decoration
Tall, and well-muscled, but not stocky or anything (He's very fit from living mostly outdoors, but hes not really a fighter or anything).

Dresses in a short-sleeved tunic and pants, both with a very elegent cut but practical. Leather boots and belt, with a few pouches on the belt. Wears leather bracers on his arms for his familiar to perch on. Most of his cloathing would have a VERY faint native-american feel to it... not blatant, and as much european as native american, but if you could somehow make it have just a slight hint of it... obvious leather seams up the side of the pants maybe, or beadwork around the collar of his shirt, something like that.

Only piece of jewelry is a leather cord necklace with a thumb-sized crystal on it.

Has a crude wood staff with another crystal (about the size of an egg) set on top of it, and wears a long sword slung over his back (hilt over his right shoulder, point at his left hip), not at his side.

Has a hawk familiar, if you can manage a good hawk (I can never get a bird even close to accurate, though I'm pretty good with most animals...)

Basicly, he looks like a druid more than a wizard.

Expression wise... sorta an aloof chearfulness, if you can figure out what that means... :) Like he finds everything amusing slightly, but nothing in specific.

I'd gladly pay the 20 dollars for a full color sketch similar to Hong's character Aleya you did, if I could see the b/w sketch first as sort of a "proof of concept" "first draft" type rendition.

Last edited:

burattinij

First Post
Me too

Hey, i was wondering if you could draw my pc's too. Manar is a feline (Puma) humanoid that walks upright. He is a rogue, weilds a rapier, has a mithril shirt and a cloak. Lives in Sigil and tends to dress rather fashionably. Im also wondering if you make other styles of portraits besides fantasy, its because i also have a character for cathullu and another one for spycraft that i would like drawn too. Thanks

ThorneMD

First Post
Hey Kip

Remember me from way back on page one. Can you please draw those characters. I know I might sound a little whinny, but I don't want to use my jedi mind tricks on you.

Remove ads