• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free PC Portaits!!!! WAHOO!! (New pic! 7/1)

Scider

First Post
Hey Kip!

I must say I am generally impressed by the great work you have done as of yet, and I wondered if you would give the following character a try:

Guilden (level 10)
Ranger/Wizard/Bloodmage

Guilden is a goldenhaired male wood elf and chairman of a mage guild. In combat he wears an adamantine breastplate (using his spells with still spell) which is adorned with lots of tiny holes. A few (or all) of these holes are used by him to stick needles through, so he can at all time pull a needle out and use a drop of his own blood as a material component for a spell. Visible parts of his skin often contain rune-like scratches/scars (see prestige class for explanation). Despite the fact that he is a wizard, he wields a huge orc double axe in combat, on which pictures are drawn of dragons & demons fighting elves & humans (something about an old war). He has a Stirge familiar that always accompanies him and can also prick some blood for him in case he runs out of needles, or he hasn't got the focus or time to play with needles.

Patiently awaiting your judgement ;)

Scider

Maijin_Vegeta

First Post
nice work, can ya try this

Was wondering, havent seen any pictures in a few posts, if yer still doing if you could try a different one, he is a male human ranger/bard. He is a 4 levels bard, 3 levels ranger, and wields 2 hand axes most of the time, sometimes a scimitar (as its magic only works some places), kind of an odd combination if ya wanna give it a shot ;)

shaeltin

First Post
Another one Please!

Please could you do Salazar for my friend Will

Human Illusionist
First off, he has a scar over his LEFT Eye, has blond hair, light complextion, greenish eyes.

He is 23 years old, was a sailor so he looks a bit gruff.

hmmm, could he: be reading a book, doesnt weigh much, averge looks

Stats Str 12, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 16, Wiz 11, Cha 10

Weilds a Quarterstaff, wears light coloured Robes, maybe casting improved phantasmal force from his spellbook?

Okay, he doesnt have to read from abook , scrap it if you want.

Thanks a bunch Kip, keep it up, you Rox!

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
hey, would it be rude to make another request so soon? :)

if not, here is my PC in the current 3E game i'm in.

Brokk Blackbeard
Male Dwarf
Cleric 5 of Moradin / Paladin 2 (soon to be 3 - need 1000 more XP!) :D
Str 14 Dex 12 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 16 Cha 12
4'5" 200 lbs, Age 63
Black eyes, Black hair close cropped, short beard (for a dwarf)
Mace +2, light crossbow, Chainmail +1, large shield +1, Boots of Striding and Springing
Cleric Domains: Earth, Protection
Skills: Appraise +3, Concentration +4, Craft (stonemasonry) +3, Diplomacy +2, Heal +5, Knowledge (religion) +1, Listen +4, Ride horse +2, Spellcraft +2, Spot +4, Wilderness Lore +4
Feats: Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Brew Potion

here is a sketch i did of him on the back of my character sheet, in his skivvies. ;)

Attachments

• brokk.jpg
    brokk.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,375
Last edited:

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
Re: Kilona Ziguldun

mooby said:
A dwarven female, ugly as all heck (her beard isn't even well groomed!), in breastplate armor weilding a huge claymore.

she's a berzerker priestess of Haela Brightaxe, dwarven godess of luck in battle. Concentrates much more on the fighting and 'zerking than the cleric side. :)

This is my work username, I guess I never changed over to my krunchyfrogg handle there.

Anyway, if you haven't started her, and you'd still like to, I'd love it if you gave her a kilt. Just make sure it's dirty and kind of ratty.

She wears big, heavy boots too.

And Kilona wears one of those viking helmets with the two horns on it.

Thanks a lot, Kip. Keep up the great work! You rock!

Last edited:

shaeltin

First Post
Where is everybody?

Well, it seems that everyone has been scared off, nobody has posted for days, so i decide to post just to keep it going.

Amused!

Come on Kip, please tell me you're not worn out?

Shaeltin

DerianCypher

First Post
Hey Kip!
Fantastic work.. here's one for you

The prophet:

He is a human who has wings like a solar. He is blind (no pupils) and when he is in prophet mode he has translucent silver fire encompass his entire body. He wields a quarterstaff that has metal caps on each end. Oh, and he is about 16 years old.

:D

DC

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Cal Wellmet

sorry if i'm imposing with all these requests, but this one isn't for me. i showed the illustrations you did of Midian and Jafo at our game tonight and Morgan, one of our players, wanted to know if you could try his character for him.
use all of this information as you see fit - i'm sure Morgan will like Cal no matter what you do with him. :)

Cal Wellmet
Human Male, Bard 4 / Fighter 3
Neutral warrior of Kord
Age 17, 6' 2", 240 pounds, brown eyes, long black hair with the last few inches being white (it was accidentally bleached by a magical effect, and has only finally grown out)
Str 18, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 17
Greatsword +2 main weapon, also mighty composite longbow +3, masterwork dagger
Breastplate armor +2, Great Helm
Skills: Bluff +9, Climb +6, Craft - Weaponsmith +3, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +4, Gather Information +5, Knowledge - history +5, Open Lock +10, Perform +11, Sense Motive +4, Spot +4, Swim +6, Tumble +4, Use Magic Device +4, other - Cook +5
Feats: Improved Unarmed Strike, Power Attack, Cleave, Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus (greatsword), Blind-Fighting
Other gear carried:
Wand of Lightning
Fiddle, lute, pan pipes
Magnifying glass, whetstone, silver ring, torches, masterwork theives tools
Winter Clothes

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads