Brenna (Lesser Deity)
The Traveler’s Companion
Symbol: A campfire

Brenna.jpg

Casiia (Lesser Deity)
The Princess of the Thicket
Symbol: A hare twitching its nose

Casiia.jpg

If you have posted a request and I haven't got round to it yet, please be patient I will answer all requests..... eventually.

Thanks

gamecat

Explorer
A b s o l u t e l y. I n c r e d i b l e.

If I might be able to make a request - A Raven rampant, with a tribal-looking knife in one claw, and a glass flask in the other, set against the hilt of a backsword (a single edged european sword).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ukgpublishing said:
OK

Heres a couple from an earlier list.

Brenna (Lesser Deity)
Symbol: A campfire

Casiia (Lesser Deity)
Symbol: A hare twitching its nose

Those are cool. The campefire is a little... odd looking, but I understand that rendering fire is REALLY tough to do. I love 'em both, regardless.

Thanks!

KF72

ukgpublishing

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Those are cool. The campefire is a little... odd looking, but I understand that rendering fire is REALLY tough to do. I love 'em both, regardless.

Thanks!

KF72

Hehe, Yeah fire can be difficult, but the Campfire was a deliberate attempt to stylise something that is otherwise quite ordinary. Not sure if it worked :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
UKG, not sure if you noticed this thread. I have no desire to publish my SciFi setting, as it includes elements from a lot of closed content sources. I will be printing it out though, so that I can have a hard copy for myself as a refrence and anyone that may wish to play it with me. I'd really like to see this piece done by a couple of talented artists.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Frukathka said:
UKG, not sure if you noticed this thread. I have no desire to publish my SciFi setting, as it includes elements from a lot of closed content sources. I will be printing it out though, so that I can have a hard copy for myself as a refrence and anyone that may wish to play it with me. I'd really like to see this piece done by a couple of talented artists.

Hi

Posted a response with Picture to

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2283088#post2283088

ukgpublishing

First Post
gamecat said:
A b s o l u t e l y. I n c r e d i b l e.

If I might be able to make a request - A Raven rampant, with a tribal-looking knife in one claw, and a glass flask in the other, set against the hilt of a backsword (a single edged european sword).

Thanks

I had a great deal of difficulty finding a raven base in a rampant pose. Passant a plenty but not rampant :(

Anyway, I'm not 100% happy with this one, but here goes anyway :)

gamecat.jpg

Hope you like it.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Doodling!

Hi

I was playing around with a biohazard symbol, just doodling really and thought I would sahre the result.

bio1.jpg

Not quite sure if I like the effect or not :confused:

Cid

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads