• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Freedom City Campaign [M&M2] - OOC Discussion

hero4hire

Explorer
Sorry for my lack of posting. I came down with a stomach virus on wednesday that was bad enough that I couldnt even keep down water. Just started back up on semisolid food.

Insight

Adventurer
hero4hire said:
Sorry for my lack of posting. I came down with a stomach virus on wednesday that was bad enough that I couldnt even keep down water. Just started back up on semisolid food.

Sorry to hear that. Well, it's not as though the game is speeding along without you! I need to get this going again.

Insight

Adventurer
I realize I haven't been moving this game along as quickly as some might have liked. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to devote to it right now. I'm confident I can maintain the rate I have until now, but I can't promise that I'll be able to speed it up significantly.

If that's OK with everyone, we'll continue as is. I'm concerned that we might lose people because they think the game is cancelled or something. If you want to try another game, just let me know. No hard feelings.

Graf

Explorer
I'm fine with the pace. It's not the same as meeting and playing every week for hours, but I'm enjoying the game on it's own merits.

Insight

Adventurer
It's been a week since my last OOC post asking if everyone was still on board and nothing from Shalimar or ByteRynn, either here or in the IC thread. And hafrogman also seems to be a no-show for at least a week, in which I have posted a few times. So it appears we're down to tonguez, graf, and hero4hire as remaining interested parties, unless I hear otherwise.

It'd be nice if people would tell me they're no longer interested so I don't wait around for them. I guess common courtesy isn't so "common" anymore :\

I'm OK to continue with the game if you guys want to do so, but I'd like to have more than 3 active players. EN World has plenty of people who play M&M, so I'm sure I could get more players if need be.

DM_Matt

First Post
Insight said:
It's been a week since my last OOC post asking if everyone was still on board and nothing from Shalimar or ByteRynn, either here or in the IC thread. And hafrogman also seems to be a no-show for at least a week, in which I have posted a few times. So it appears we're down to tonguez, graf, and hero4hire as remaining interested parties, unless I hear otherwise.

It'd be nice if people would tell me they're no longer interested so I don't wait around for them. I guess common courtesy isn't so "common" anymore :\

I'm OK to continue with the game if you guys want to do so, but I'd like to have more than 3 active players. EN World has plenty of people who play M&M, so I'm sure I could get more players if need be.

This alternate is still here. Should I start remaking/fixing a PC?

Insight

Adventurer
DM_Matt said:
This alternate is still here. Should I start remaking/fixing a PC?

Go ahead and make something, or you can use the character you previously submitted. Let me know what you want to do.

Shalimar

First Post
I'm not really in the habit of checking the game that often due to the slow updates. This past few weeks have been busier then usual since I had 4 mid-terms and a design project due, so I checked it less. I don't know about calling it common courtesy though, with such in frequent posting there are points that I thought this game was dead.

DM_Matt

First Post
Insight said:
Go ahead and make something, or you can use the character you previously submitted. Let me know what you want to do.

I'll use the previous character, but he needs fixing apparently. I recall we were having issues about how to handle flaws on powers in an array. I had set them up as reducing the power point cost only for that element of the array, but apparently you didn't like that. Also an issue was how this itneractions with the flaw limit. For instance, a big array has full power on everything that it can logically apply to. Does that count as one, or as one per component of the array it applies to? I thought that it would be as one, since arrays invovle powers that replace each other, so the full power is a constant 1 point , except where it doesnt apply since it owuld not be a real drawback, but that is strictly weaker than a blanket full power ability bc it would be getting benefits wirth no costs where full power isnt a real issue.

Also, you never told me if you would allow the Control Electronics thing that I based off Mind Control, but it only works on robots, computers, and other technological entities (and I bought it as an AP independantly of Mind Control).

How do you want to handle these things?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads